Re: Anyone Use Volcano's?

I have always wanted a volcano vape. Was only able to afford the Arizer vape mentioned above. Bought it years ago and still use it to this day. I use a Volcano from time to time and must say, it would have been better if I saved up and got it instead. The Volcano is a much better device than the Arizer Extreme Q.

There are some benefits of other devices such as the ability to use a whip or concentrates. But the Volcano has been the #1 tabletop vape for a long time imo.

Sooooo if you can afford it, the Volcano might be worth it for you. Especially if you stop smoking altogether and vape instead, your health is priceless.

I have my Arizer Extreme q since 4 years, I love it but it's a hassle to use when you're out in town. I have been between pipes and the Arizer but since I have stopped smoking Cigarettes, joints and pipes are out of my will (I now dislike the taste of burnt weed).

Yesterday I received my flowermate 5.0s Pro and I really like it (even if it's not good as the Arizer) it'll satisfied me for the occasionnal toke out of my house.

I used to use one all the time when I was living with my old roommate (hers not mine). I never found it had much of an odor or taste. But you could use any product and it will get you high for sure! It's dangerous when you have to sitting beside you all day lol. The band name ones come with warranty and if you are already a heavy user but prefer cleaner smoke I would definitely recommend trying one :)

If you would like to save some cash then an "Vapir Rise v 2, "would be a good choice.Very efficient with the ability to deliver 3 different streams of vapor at once.It also fills balloons like the Volcano and has a 7 speed fan.I have had this model for 2 years now and am impressed by the quality and efficiency.It does what the Volcano does and a lot more ,at a third of the price.It comes with a bunch of accessories and nothing has broken yet.Parts are cheap if you ever need any.I bought some when I bought it and never used any.

I own an older digital Volcano and personally really enjoy it but I am a pretty mobile smoker so I haven't used it as much recently. Started getting back into greens so it will probably see more use as I can feel the impact of smoking weed on my lungs again just by coughing up some phlegm when using a bong. You can get additional parts for it so you can use concentrates too.

If you do a lot of group smoking you can make your own size bags as well - we have a 6ft long bag laying around for when people come over, we call it the party bag.

If you can afford it (seeing as you're an MOM I'm sure you can :P), it follows the rule of most electronics - you get what you pay for. Volcano is a really good item and hasn't been beat for years.

I had one for years, it's the best vape I've ever tried. If I where buying one today however I'd go with something better, just because if I'm going to spend so much on a vape I don't want it to be just as good as something I had 5 years ago. Volcano is still probably the best vape =>$500, you might get bored of it after a few years like I did, but it'll be worth the investment and when you're done with it you can resell it for half it's cost.

Only issue I ever had with the Volcano is that it's loud af. People in the room beside you will be able to hear you inflating a bag, if that's an issue for you consider a Plenty, that was my biggest issue imo. Bag's still really nice for certain times though. Plenty is almost as good, but it's smaller, cheaper and easier to use stealthily.

If you're wild rich consider buying the Orion Project, no one that I know has ever bought it but it's from an extremely reputable company. It's $1500 but it seems to technically be the best vape on the market. They told me they plan on releasing a full product in more than a year from now, and that'll be cheaper, but if you want potentially one of the best vapes in the world, and definitely one of the most unique, consider this. https://www.magic-flight.com/club/alpha ... on-project

So yea, if you want to save a little more money get a Plenty, if the Volcano is the perfect price range for you then get it, if you have a lot more money to throw around consider a Herbalizer or Orion project, which both work similarly but have some benefits over the Volcano.

Volcanos are amazing. Users swear buy them. I think they are better for people that smoke copius amounts of weed or people with lots of friends. Best desktop for the medical market. Someone mentioned extreme q. I think this is a better option for the average user. The price point works better for most people. Also, it looks cool in the dark and is made in Canada.

Volcanoes are the shit! Love. Them. I don't own one myself but have had the pleasure of using several over the years. The best part is if you want to have a large group session, you can custom cut a bag as long as you want. At a party one time my friend made a 6 foot bag, and we passed that around. Works awesome and hits like a train.

Where would you guys buy your volcanoes? I’m going to wait until Boxing Day and hopefully someone has a sale. List some online websites that are trusted.
I’ve used lazypanda.ca in the past and they were fine.

Also, when I google them, I only see the classic and digital volcanoes. Do they only have two options? Obviously the digital being the more expensive option.

Vdubb wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:55 am Where would you guys buy your volcanoes? I’m going to wait until Boxing Day and hopefully someone has a sale. List some online websites that are trusted.
I’ve used lazypanda.ca in the past and they were fine.

Also, when I google them, I only see the classic and digital volcanoes. Do they only have two options? Obviously the digital being the more expensive option.

I don't own one so don't know about options think there's only digital and regular, but vapenorth.ca sneakypete had digital volcano around 600 after discounts on black friday he'll probably have good boxing day sales eh. I got a hydrobrick on the way from there

Theherbcafe is also good but more expensive, price match supposedly so always worth a try. I probably would've went with them if I didn't want the sneakypete black mouthpiece and flame intake for my brick

or check kijiji /facebook marketplace

I've had most of the desktop vapes that have been mentioned here, in particular the Volcano, and have the original V-Tower that evolved into the Extreme Q.
While the Volcano was outstanding for what it was, you get close to the same quality (IMO) with more flexibility, and a much lower cost with the Extreme Q.
Are they the same, no, but you get most of the way there for a third of the price with the Arizer.

So unless you are set on the Volcano, I expect you would be more than happy with an Extreme Q (plus you can use it with both a whip and a bag).

Tripleloud wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:09 pm Absolutely the best way to vape cannabis. Besides the price, there's nothing else holding me back of buying one of these bad boys for myself.
Keep your eye on Kijiji, there's one local to me for 300 right now. (shrug) I just don't really want a Volcano. Using an Arizer Extreme Q right now, I think, similar functionality.

Ordered a volcano hybrid this weekend so I'lllet you know. But I've been wanting to buy one for years. Watched a lot of videos on youtube and it seems that with my mighty I will have all my worries covered for years to come.
Can't go wrong with the 40 second heat up time and whip/bag combo. I mean the old ones apparently took 15 min to heat up and that's ridiculous

Scootch wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:38 am Ordered a volcano hybrid this weekend so I'lllet you know. But I've been wanting to buy one for years. Watched a lot of videos on youtube and it seems that with my mighty I will have all my worries covered for years to come.
Can't go wrong with the 40 second heat up time and whip/bag combo. I mean the old ones apparently took 15 min to heat up and that's ridiculous
This topic is 4 months old. Why post to it?

JimB wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:08 am
Scootch wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:38 am Ordered a volcano hybrid this weekend so I'lllet you know. But I've been wanting to buy one for years. Watched a lot of videos on youtube and it seems that with my mighty I will have all my worries covered for years to come.
I could ask you the same. Why reply?

Scootch wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:49 am
JimB wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:08 am
I could ask you the same. Why reply?
You play strange games. Ok, so why reply to me then?

Are you sure you're even legally old enough to use cannabis?

Take your bullshit back to reddit

Used one for a couple of years. It replaced smoking for me for the most part, which is an improvement. You are much more able to distinguish flavours vaping compared to smoking. The benefit to a Volcano is that it is built to a much better quality standard compared to others, like an appliance. I have left mine on for days consecutive many times and it still works like a charm. It's worth the money if you can swing it. I might acttually consider selling my used one for around $200. I'm in Thornhill ON, not willing to ship.
Pro tip- Get the hard valve option. Rather than buying expensive replacement bags from Storz and Bickel, just purchase Look brand turkey roasting bags at the grocery store, usually 2 for $4 thereabouts. They are in the plastic wrap or paper plate area most supermarkets. You will need some type of elastic band to hold the bag to the valve. I'd change the bag whenever it started getting really sticky inside. Also, get some type of alcohol since you will need to soak the valve and associated parts regularly so the flavours of the herb you are vaping doesn't get polluted from the goop in the mouthpiece.

Now I am using almost 100% HCFSE and HTFSE via e-nail or Yocan pen.