Puffco Peak

Anyone try out the Puffco Peak: https://www.puffco.com/products/the-peak

Looking for some feedback. I'm a more traditional blow torch and quartz kinda guy, but I've seen them a lot lately.
I've noticed the price fluctuate online and I don't think the device produces enough vapour for the hits when I see them online.
If you have one, would you suggest it? Have you vaped different consistencies of concentrates in it with the same efficiency?

Re: Puffco Peak

just recently grabbed one of these, had it just over a week and am loving it ,I'm new to rigs and Vapes and this ones real easy to work while back I grabbed a bunch of concentrates so had to get a whole rig kit..tools,Quartz banger,rig,torch ...etc only to drop and break my Rig 2 weeks later. So when I saw the sale on for this one $399 (Can) retails from company $379 (Amer) I jumped on it ,comes with its own case so I won't have to worry bout dropping it

realgrimm wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:18 pm
Kushdiet wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:12 am I've had one since launch with no issues, i got a quartz, titanium and a ceramic bowl for mine.
I've had to have the Atomizer replaced(company replaced it free) and the vape now has lost its vibe function,still use it almost everyday
Actually i did have to replace an atomizer my mistake, didn't realize how fragile they are when cleaning it. they sent me a different style ceramic one as a replacement, seems like they made some adjustments as alot of people were breaking them

had to replace my replacement Atomizer,my color bar started going rainbow colors..had to get yet another replacement..decided I'm going for a handheld portable model in case this atomizer dies once again Ill at least have a back up for almost 30 bucks more then another replacement atomizer

I've got a friend who has one. He's replaced the atomizers numerous times since getting in last year.
I still prefer the torch and quartz method. The Puff is good for convenience, but the standard attachment doesn't hit all that great compared to a rig. Even on white the hit is still very much a low temp dab.

I can't justify getting one for the price but I do like the convenience.
I was hoping the Carta would be a must have, but I feel like it's just a reworked Puff, and almost everyone who has "reviewed" it refers to the line "better than a Puff Co" which I mean, I understand but that seems to be the main focus of reviewing it, and review by comparison isn't necessarily the best way to review.
Then the Kandy Pen has come out but I'm skeptical about it