Arizer Extreme Q 2

Found a great used one on kijiji for $140 from a medicinal user. Current pics, super clean, everything comes with it. It's on its way UPS, should be here tomorrow. Watched a few Youtube video reviews and whatnot but I was wondering if anyone in the forum has one of these or has used one regularly? I'd like to get some first hand feedback!
Attachments
gadgets-the-arizer-air-and-extreme-q-vaporizers-reviewed.jpg

Re: Arizer Extreme Q 2

hoffa83 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:49 am Found a great used one on kijiji for $140 from a medicinal user. Current pics, super clean, everything comes with it. It's on its way UPS, should be here tomorrow. Watched a few Youtube video reviews and whatnot but I was wondering if anyone in the forum has one of these or has used one regularly? I'd like to get some first hand feedback!
I would pick up a few of these:
https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p4/The_ ... ly%29.html

Moves your load A LOT closer to the heat source and allows you to use it more efficiently.
Elbow packs work so much better using these.

MirkaLane wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:26 am Just bought an Arizer Solo II and I love it more than I love my wife... Like, a LOT more. :P
God you're lucky friend. I had a Flowermate before and I bought the Solo II for all the nice reviews... Damn I can't get a nice cloud ... doesn't get me high as well as my flowermate. i'm very disappointed... there's almost no smoke going thru and it's like breating in a bent straw.

anyway I love my EQ, i'm glad to have it...

foutchi wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:28 pm
MirkaLane wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:26 am Just bought an Arizer Solo II and I love it more than I love my wife... Like, a LOT more. :P
God you're lucky friend. I had a Flowermate before and I bought the Solo II for all the nice reviews... Damn I can't get a nice cloud ... doesn't get me high as well as my flowermate. i'm very disappointed... there's almost no smoke going thru and it's like breating in a bent straw.

anyway I love my EQ, i'm glad to have it...
If you buy the "tipped glass aroma tube," I find it has MUCH less draw resistance than the tubes that come with it. Remember the trick with the solo II is not overpack the stem, and inhale very slow and long, thats key to getting clouds.. I get HUGE clouds from it, usually start bowls at 185C and end at 220C.

MirkaLane wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:58 pm

If you buy the "tipped glass aroma tube," I find it has MUCH less draw resistance than the tubes that come with it. Remember the trick with the solo II is not overpack the stem, and inhale very slow and long, thats key to getting clouds.. I get HUGE clouds from it, usually start bowls at 185C and end at 220C.
The one with the black tip yeah? I'll have to grab one, I have a solo 2 and find the draw resistance annoying as fuck.

Kaseyyeah wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:28 am
MirkaLane wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:58 pm

The one with the black tip yeah? I'll have to grab one, I have a solo 2 and find the draw resistance annoying as fuck.
It's a bit more than I'd prefer too, black tip one is way way better. Helps if you use a really coarse grind, pack it as loose as you can without shit falling into the chamer, and pull really slow.. Took me a few bowls to get the hang of it.

My first and only vape so far is the Extreme Q. I love it. I've been loyal to using the whip as I don't have friends (to bag with)!

Vapour quality has always been pretty tops, the temperature variance is super when you want to try out different temps to see what works best for you.

Ended up breaking one of my elbow pieces the first week, but not too big of a deal. Make sure to keep your parts clean to enjoy optimal experiences!
lazylathe wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:45 pm I would pick up a few of these:

Moves your load A LOT closer to the heat source and allows you to use it more efficiently.
Can you elaborate on what this does a bit more? I just can't seem to figure it out from the pictures.. Is it a smaller glass that holds the flower closer to the element?

Would you elbow pack using a whip at all instead of a bag? I feel so new even though i've been doing this for years; never been one to stray away from the tried and true methods.

itsjustasalad wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:13 pm My first and only vape so far is the Extreme Q. I love it. I've been loyal to using the whip as I don't have friends (to bag with)!

Vapour quality has always been pretty tops, the temperature variance is super when you want to try out different temps to see what works best for you.

Ended up breaking one of my elbow pieces the first week, but not too big of a deal. Make sure to keep your parts clean to enjoy optimal experiences!

Can you elaborate on what this does a bit more? I just can't seem to figure it out from the pictures.. Is it a smaller glass that holds the flower closer to the element?

Would you elbow pack using a whip at all instead of a bag? I feel so new even though i've been doing this for years; never been one to stray away from the tried and true methods.
Imagine your Cyclone bowl at 1/3rd it's size.
Now imagine that packed with herb, closer to the heating element.
Everything is closer, so hotter and allows you to use smaller loads.

You can elbow pack for either whip or bag, it works for all delivery methods.
Just remember it is a smaller load, so your use will be less but you will extract more in a shorter time.

They all work and if you are happy doing it your way, just keep being happy!
Vapes change almost daily, so it's good to see the old classics still getting so much love!

lazylathe wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm
itsjustasalad wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:13 pm My first and only vape so far is the Extreme Q. I love it. I've been loyal to using the whip as I don't have friends (to bag with)!

Imagine your Cyclone bowl at 1/3rd it's size.
Now imagine that packed with herb, closer to the heating element.
Everything is closer, so hotter and allows you to use smaller loads.

You can elbow pack for either whip or bag, it works for all delivery methods.
Just remember it is a smaller load, so your use will be less but you will extract more in a shorter time.

They all work and if you are happy doing it your way, just keep being happy!
Vapes change almost daily, so it's good to see the old classics still getting so much love!
Might be a worthwhile addition. Thanks for the clarification!