Avoid Boundless!

Hi all, just wanted to say you should avoid Boundless vapes, they are dangerous to health, they have big issues with off gassing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96UP5MU6GyU). I had a Boundless CF for one year then it started off gassing. It tasted burnt plastic and it was giving me bad headaches. I returned it and got a brand new that was off gassing right from the start. I saw that loads of people all around internet had those problems with Boundless, so be careful with Boundless.

So I am now looking for a new vaporizer, any recommendation? I want the best flavor possible, price is not important.

Thank you

Re: Avoid Boundless!

I've been using Da Buddha (Silver Surfer is their newer model) for my desktop vape since, well, since I started vaping. I've broken every piece out of it that could be broken, but it's so simple I'm convinced it'll hold up forever. When I found a review that said something like "the most likely part to give out is the switch, so I just turn it to the coldest part and don't click it shut" I knew I had the vape for me. It's flexible, the glass pieces are all fairly generic so it's completely possible to hack it into something else. It's not the cool contemporary version; I can't set a specific price, I can't port it around to travel with, but I use it every day and it's never failed me, I'm capable of doing both flower vaporizing and combusting dabs with it (because the element is accessible) and while it's probably not the perfect solution, I've never felt the urge to move up in the vape world.

For PORTABLE vapes, however, I would not recommend my current piece and plan to look into the Pico/Sai when it goes. It has that flexibility for the price point and overall, just a better piece of gear for a stoner, I do think it looks like an awesome option.

Keyll wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:44 pm I've been using Da Buddha (Silver Surfer is their newer model) for my desktop vape since, well, since I started vaping. I've broken every piece out of it that could be broken, but it's so simple I'm convinced it'll hold up forever. When I found a review that said something like "the most likely part to give out is the switch, so I just turn it to the coldest part and don't click it shut" I knew I had the vape for me. It's flexible, the glass pieces are all fairly generic so it's completely possible to hack it into something else. It's not the cool contemporary version; I can't set a specific price, I can't port it around to travel with, but I use it every day and it's never failed me, I'm capable of doing both flower vaporizing and combusting dabs with it (because the element is accessible) and while it's probably not the perfect solution, I've never felt the urge to move up in the vape world.

For PORTABLE vapes, however, I would not recommend my current piece and plan to look into the Pico/Sai when it goes. It has that flexibility for the price point and overall, just a better piece of gear for a stoner, I do think it looks like an awesome option.
I bought 1 about 8 years ago as well,its a beast and still in the same shape as new,only thing I didn't like is the screens.

So hilariously posting about this was the death sentence for my DBV... I turned it off to go work for a couple of hours, and then turned it on and it never heated up... ever... again... the light still comes on but the heat no come no more. I took it apart, can't see any obvious problems, thought maybe there was a contact being blocked by some escaped resin or something. It is a mystery. Fortunately, my housemate has an Arizer Xtreme Q so now I'm using that. D: I did hate the DBV screen situation, this one's got a swivel head and easier screen situation and requires less babysitting but not as easy to load, not as much vapor.

Since it's definitely out of the warranty period, I dunno, maybe I'll pull the DBV completely apart and troubleshoot it for science.

I was going to go ahead and replace it but then I bought some more weed instead.