Saionara Top Air Flow Atomizer Pro w/eLeaf iStick Pico 75w

Hey all,

just wanted to drop a quick message to see if anyone has or is currently using the above atomizer and mod combo? I've been smoking flower for over 20yrs, haven't been a huge concentrate guy, but wanted to try to move a bit more in that direction (been liking the diamonds I've been trying). In trying to nail down something that I could purchase which would be easy to use, easy to clean yet powerful and versatile (wanted to vape all kinds of concentrates). So my knowledge in this area is not very good outside of what I've read and watched. Hoping you folks could give me some feedback on this one before I decide to move forward with it.

Thanks all.

Ypsi

Re: Saionara Top Air Flow Atomizer Pro w/eLeaf iStick Pico 75w

Ypsi wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:28 am Thanks all for the feedback all! Sounds like this is a great option, so will pick one of these up. I take it I can also use budder in these bad boys eh?
Just about anything, budder, wax, crumble, shatter, distillate, isolate, sauce, htfse, hcfse, full melt hash, THC crystals... Only thing that don't work well is flower, kief and regular hash, but still, it works with those as well if you're wiling to do a bit of extra cleaning.

Ypsi wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:24 pm Hey all,

just wanted to drop a quick message to see if anyone has or is currently using the above atomizer and mod combo? I've been smoking flower for over 20yrs, haven't been a huge concentrate guy, but wanted to try to move a bit more in that direction (been liking the diamonds I've been trying). In trying to nail down something that I could purchase which would be easy to use, easy to clean yet powerful and versatile (wanted to vape all kinds of concentrates). So my knowledge in this area is not very good outside of what I've read and watched. Hoping you folks could give me some feedback on this one before I decide to move forward with it.

Thanks all.

Ypsi
Got one on the way this week because of your post!! Thanks

Ypsi wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:23 pm
chuchon06 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:20 pm Got one on the way this week because of your post!! Thanks
Good to hear man, you will have to let us know how it works for you! Super easy to clean too which is nice. Currently using the triple titanium quartz coil and using the settings from the Saionara reddit group for the Artic Fox firmware.

Cheers.

Ypsi
I have to admit, it’s a lot more complicated than I thought!! I’ve only tried the Titanium bucket, still playing around with the settings but I think I’m getting it! I haven’t upgraded the firmware, do you suggest it?

chuchon06 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:22 am
I have to admit, it’s a lot more complicated than I thought!! I’ve only tried the Titanium bucket, still playing around with the settings but I think I’m getting it! I haven’t upgraded the firmware, do you suggest it?
[/quote]

Definitely recommend the articfox firmware. Then you can download settings for the type of coil/bucket you are using. I've found this has worked really well!

Hit me up if you have any other questions, happy to help where I can.

Cheers.

Ypsi.

I just bit the bullet and ordered one after I gave myself a couple inch long second degree burn with my current dab setup. The mouthpiece popped out as I was pulling it away from my mouth and sauce splashed onto my dress and arm. The shock of it just kind of carried me through and I've made this decision while kind of nauseated from the pain (which is a good sign because if it didn't hurt, it would be a 3rd degree burn and instead of buying vaporizers I'd be going to the ER right now). I was just like "okay I was thinking about this anyway and obviously the reason I hate this vaporizer is because it literally is out for my flesh." D: Fuuuuuuuuck. I kinda hope it gives me a cool scar though.

There was a 20% sale for 420 so it wasn't too bad of a price. We'll see how it goes. I got the optional bubbler attachment and paid about $140 with the shipping included, which I think is pretty fair for a solid vaporizer unit and glass piece. Plus because of the sale they're throwing in a grinder. :D I'll probably throw a review up once I've tested it, as usual.

Aaaaaaaand that was about half an hour after I saw a UFO while putting out some compost at 5am. Today's shaping up to be a weird one.

Keyll wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:23 am I just bit the bullet and ordered one after I gave myself a couple inch long second degree burn with my current dab setup. The mouthpiece popped out as I was pulling it away from my mouth and sauce splashed onto my dress and arm. The shock of it just kind of carried me through and I've made this decision while kind of nauseated from the pain (which is a good sign because if it didn't hurt, it would be a 3rd degree burn and instead of buying vaporizers I'd be going to the ER right now). I was just like "okay I was thinking about this anyway and obviously the reason I hate this vaporizer is because it literally is out for my flesh." D: Fuuuuuuuuck. I kinda hope it gives me a cool scar though.

There was a 20% sale for 420 so it wasn't too bad of a price. We'll see how it goes. I got the optional bubbler attachment and paid about $140 with the shipping included, which I think is pretty fair for a solid vaporizer unit and glass piece. Plus because of the sale they're throwing in a grinder. :D I'll probably throw a review up once I've tested it, as usual.

Aaaaaaaand that was about half an hour after I saw a UFO while putting out some compost at 5am. Today's shaping up to be a weird one.
That's a damn good price. The bubbler though, not so much in my experience. I didn't try one on the Sai but I had a similar unit from China and first off it fits like 1/2 inch of water at best, so it's hardly doing anything.. but also, it's absolutely impossible to clean. The way the passages are made, water can get in but not out, so you need to shake it like a madman for hours to empty it out. Zero way to brush the insides for the same reasons... So Basically, it's a disposable unit.

Last but not least, the pico won't stand on it's own with it and you can't tip the sai very far when it's loaded... almost need a stand for the pico or something.

Anyway, at lower temps, bubbler won't be needed, it's like sweet sweet morning dew :)

I have a pico mod with the taf titanium sai ....and a ceramic cup I have yet to use bought from herb? cafe n boxing black friday sales came with free attachment got a bubbler yet to use as well...
I also screw on 510 carts running at wattage mode 5.2w 2.74 volt if anyone can commment on the setting
carts with certain extracts are still the stealthiest
I bump it up to 30w with budder and shatter with the titanium bucket
depending on the extract/terps I cant smoke it inside/too smelly/landlord/upstairs tenants
love mine but still use my flower vape too outdoors as is smelly

my wife scored me a Taf with pico. Titanium bucket etc... flash the bios to artic fox...tried every tip out there...all i get is a hit thats more air than vapor and the bucket has dark reclaim...:( there is no way this item hits like a rig, as many review, whats going on here... ps i am not over loading it, .5 of a grain of rice in size. maybe i need to put more? One thing for sure , its wasting my extracts