Dynavap 2018 M

DE06A150-3FE2-4174-B847-7D62F21935A2.jpeg
Finally arrived today. Hits amazing. Haven’t vaped dry herb in awhile and loved day 1 with this. The bud is Rockstar from Speedgreens. Tastes awesome in the vape. High lasts longer too. Grapes/chocolate earth tones. Loving it. Smaller then I thought it be too.

Re: Dynavap 2018 M

So I’ve been reading up on these lately.. is there a benefit to a Dynavap over regular vapes like the crafty/mighty or solo 2? Are does it just provide a better flavour profile or something? I’ve never tried a Dynavap, they look real interesting though.

BTW looks nice, I’m real curious how they smoke.

I've tried the Dynavap previously.

Problems I had with it are:
it requires a torch; while the convection/conduction style of the vape is cool, having to heat it up with butane is a pain in the butt (that's why ended up going to an e-nail for my dab rig, torches are too inconsistent)

too much work -- when you have a high tolerance, you are reloading quite often as the load it takes is quite small (approximately .05-.1g max per bowl according to instructions); plus the aforementioned requirement to use a torch.

Don't get me wrong, the vapor is nice, but I don't find it worth the effort.
I've got quite a high tolerance, so need to hit my tools quite regularly.
What I really like are tools that allow me a consistent temperature control, and something easy to operate/clean.

This is just my opinion, but as a reference, the vapes I currently own/use are:
Arizer Solo 2 - my current top 'portable' vape
Arizer EQ - my current top desktop vape
Arizer Solo
Arizer Air
(guess I'm a real fan of Arizer)

Vapes I have owned:
Arizer V-Tower (sold)
S&B Volcano, and Digital Volcano (have sold both)
S&B Crafty (sold)
Pax (sold)
Dynavap M (sold)
Sticky Brick (sold)

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comm ... h=f019a6fb

A good thread on Reddit about the differences of the vapes and I totally agree. I was mainly a pipe smoker for years. Bongs before that. Wasn’t the best joint roller and never liked them even though I also smoked darts. But after using the M for the last few days it has been a game changer. I don’t wanna combust anything now. Can’t stand the taste of tabacco either. Like dabbing flower now. First few hits for me taste like a distillate pen. And it hits way harder then the bowls I was smoking before with less material. It’s crazy. Can’t wait to save cash and vape some quads.

Vdubb wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:33 am So I’ve been reading up on these lately.. is there a benefit to a Dynavap over regular vapes like the crafty/mighty or solo 2? Are does it just provide a better flavour profile or something? I’ve never tried a Dynavap, they look real interesting though.

BTW looks nice, I’m real curious how they smoke.

This is my first vape since I bought a shit Grenco device. So the only quality vapes I can compare with are my friends I have used. Silver surfer, Da buddha, S+B Plenty and the Puffco plus. All except the Puffco are session vapes not one one done type. The M takes some time to figure out, respect the click and you can get some clouds and good results.