Best Vaporizer

Hi! I am looking for an excellent portable vaporizer for dry herb. I currently use Arizer Extreme Q at home and I have a arizer air 2 but never really like it as much as the Q. I want the best vapor quality more and battery life. I was thinking the mighty, or fireflly 2 but not really sure. Please help! Thanks

Re: Best Vaporizer

pax2 . i have the firefly 2 , i find it more useful for at home medicating ..it is perfect for micro dosing, it has a very small bowl and only holds 1/10 of a gram max . the pax2 has a big chamber and amazing battery longevity and ease of use. i take it everywhere...

I used the Crafty before moving up to the Plenty. As a portable the Crafty is great but the battery life tends to be short depending on how much you intend to use it. I used to grab the charger with me whenever. Other than that it's a really good vape, great vapor :)

I’m surprised you don’t find the vapour satisfying with the Air 2. I also started vaping with an Extreme Q and got an Air for portablility three ago and it’s still going super strong and satisfying. I’ve tried a few other vapes and the only one that really hits harder is the Mighty but it’s double the price tag.

Also to the guy complaining about battery life: get spare or higher capacity 18650 batteries.

My problem with the air 2 is that i can grind it down fine like i do with the Q and the small piece i put in doesn't heat up evenly. Its good for a bit but then I find it dries out quickly.

Im leaning more towards the mighty right now or the crafty but not sure on battery life. I use this for pain relief besides recreational and I need a solid system i can trust.

I own a crafty and Firefox 2. Crafty is by far the best portable vape around. It’s made by the same guys who make volcanos 🌋. The quality of the machine is up to par with its bigger, badder father, the Vapor quality is actually very,very similar to the volcano. I love my crafty.

My Firefox 2 is good too, but there’s a huge learning curve. Like huge...it’s not very everyone. I got it for the on-demand feature. I can go to my car during lunch at work and take one quick vape to mediate myself. Takes 5secs and I’m out.

A quick in-use gear shot from the other day (that would've looked better if I'd cleaned the resin off haha), but very thankful to have found two vapes that work amazingly for me after 10+ years of smoking.

All of our reviews are still written using the Storz & Bickel Mighty, which is our taste/aroma champion, complete with 20+ individual dosing capsules that allow me to enjoy consistent dosages of various cultivars throughout the day and on the go. I used to smoking nothing but joints, but now I don't know what I'd do without my Mighty and the ability to control temperatures as I go on every bowl.

When we're home, both my partner and I prefer medicating with the unrivaled efficiency of the NewVape Flowerpot Vrod into an empty Mobius Matrix Sidecar with water only in the ash catcher (prioritizing flavour over more filtration).

My wife and I were using da Buddha for quite a while, but actually had to go back to smoking blunts because it was getting harsh on the throat, and were getting a "cloggy" feeling in the throat.

The fist couple years using it was fine. I regularly clean it with iso, and were experimenting with the different heat settings, but nothing seemed to help.

pax3 is the way to go. for anyone having battery problems, I recommend getting a portable usb battery. charges your phone, vapes, and whatever electronics you have. im not sure about other people but Im always running out of battery no matter what device I have. I just leave the battery in my bag or car and charge when needed.

bcbuddy wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:48 pm My wife and I were using da Buddha for quite a while, but actually had to go back to smoking blunts because it was getting harsh on the throat, and were getting a "cloggy" feeling in the throat.

The fist couple years using it was fine. I regularly clean it with iso, and were experimenting with the different heat settings, but nothing seemed to help.
I'd say you might have wanted to look at replacing or getting a new brand of screen or replacing the tube (which I did every few months whenever it began to stiffen). I certainly used it for years without a scratchy throat. I'm now using an Arizer Extreme Q (I miss my DBV but alas it stopped heating) and usually have a sore throat, I assume it's the change in screens.
PaulSherwood wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:48 pm any recommendations on vape for distillate and shatter, i use evolve 2.0 yocan, but the stuff leaks and wont work all the time, constantly cleaning it
Pico+Sai is the way most people go. Myself included. It doesn't leak and does reliably work and it's extremely modular.
Use my GanjaWest referral and I'll pet my cat in your honor.
(Cat petted chain modifier x4)

mainstreetrosin wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:18 pm I use flashvape for rosin dabs. I think it works for convection dry herbs too. Build quality is A+ and works dabs like a glass rig.
I follow FV on instagram; it's an older vape but it was well designed from the outset. Seems like it heats and dabs really well. How's the battery life? It's a swappable battery as well, yes?