Re: 420 hash deals.

Not sure what Herbal Dispatch has for deals but I found a 25% coupon on Google for my order. Their Moroccan hash is very good, tastes amazing, solid buzz, I recommend.

Not impressed by their flower so far though, it's OK but nothing amazing.

so fake Moroccan hash is better than their authentic bud?
that's a twist...considering most of these hash products are byproducts from said buds.
ps i found their Moroccan horrible it was my first MoM mistake....the second was the so called gummy afghan. it's nothing more Than millennial poop

beaum0nt wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:53 am so fake Moroccan hash is better than their authentic bud?
that's a twist...considering most of these hash products are byproducts from said buds.
ps i found their Moroccan horrible it was my first MoM mistake....the second was the so called gummy afghan. it's nothing more Than millennial poop
I have no idea how that hash is made, but to be honest it looks, tastes and buzzes exactly the same as hash I was buying import in the mid 90's. I'm fairly sure this is genuine Moroccan.

I ordered Moroccan from another MOM and it was absolute shit. It had the look and fresh smell buy tasted like shit and did not buzz.

Night and day difference.

As for their buds I'm adding my impression on each strain I got in a sample pack from them. Ypu can see my review in the review section. I'm a pretty exigent critic when it comes to flower, at this point I'm getting the impression no MOM has what I'm expecting.

i doubt a legit medical m0m like Herbal dispatch deals with organized crime. this is the only place one can acquire imported crap.
in regards to referencing the 90's ..yup what you taste now is like the 90's . the 90's is biker press hash usually leb and paki combinations of penny a gram garbage.
but it was gold seal garbage.
MoMs need to label their fabrications as a simulated flavor.
ps too bad you didnt taste real hash from the 70's when hippies controlled the markets more..organized crime did heroin and coke...

Well I might not have the same baggage as you but I smoked plenty of hash of all kinds, import and local, and I'm satisfied with this one. Like I said I'm a pretty harsh critic, so me calling something very good is not a common thing. In fact out of about 15 different MOM products I tried so far this one sits on top.

xsinx wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:13 am Well I might not have the same baggage as you but I smoked plenty of hash of all kinds, import and local, and I'm satisfied with this one. Like I said I'm a pretty harsh critic, so me calling something very good is not a common thing. In fact out of about 15 different MOM products I tried so far this one sits on top.
He's entirely right, the moroccan you see here is def pressed Canadian products and not genuinely imported. You have the right to enjoy your products but be aware that all moroccan and afghsn varieties you see on MOMs is garbage and not even close to the authentic product. Look up gronstash, hashyhands, greens and eastcoastrosin for higher quality hash products.

just a reminder....read read read and then ask questions...M0Ms need to come clean with all their products. A type or style of hash label needs to be included.
Some users are medical and the content needs to be guaranteed ...selling black market import hash is an irresponsible practice that can lead to medical mispractice suits.....possibly shuttering all MoMs

++++Well I might not have the same baggage as you but I smoked plenty of hash of all kinds++
call it as you wish...baggage.... I call it knowledge achieved by experience. i do not keep score of how much i have consumed.. Probably far less than you , i only smoke real hash not knockoffs. Thanks to my profession, I have been blessed with the ops to travel to places many just dream about. We can resume this conversation when you return from Pakistan ,Kashmir or Nepal. If you want real good Afghani head over to Iran it's safer than Kabul.

So other then yaletown scissor hash......anything?
i like the selection green rhino has, various micron ice extractions . if you purchase this kind of hash..make sure it is 120u , 90u or 73u. these should have the most thc and flavor. Do not purchase import style hash even if it has a gold stamp!
i also like the dry sifts from D420K expensive but pure and true
herbal dispatch has its own line of middle of the road ice hash. not bad not good ..but way better than mystery press.

#1 Gronstash : best quality hash hands down, buy it now

#2 Hashy Hands, instagram/email vendor, insane quality but worst customer service, hands down, don't even expect an answer

#3 Greenz: they got the fire hash and right now the Bluberry Kush is a deal and a half with 20% off. An oz comes down to $12/g and for this quality it's basically free

#4 Eastcoastrosin: grows his own flower and makes hash with it and the hash is really good. Only lacking some variety but on point with the products.

#5 Green Rhino: exactly what he said about them. Try their MKU 4star sift, wow, that's all I'm gonna say about it.

Cheers amigos happy 420

hashyhead wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:03 am #1 Gronstash : best quality hash hands down, buy it now
#2 Hashy Hands, instagram/email vendor, insane quality but worst customer service, hands down, don't even expect an answer
#3 Greenz: they got the fire hash and right now the Bluberry Kush is a deal and a half with 20% off. An oz comes down to $12/g and for this quality it's basically free
#4 Eastcoastrosin: grows his own flower and makes hash with it and the hash is really good. Only lacking some variety but on point with the products.
#5 Green Rhino: exactly what he said about them. Try their MKU 4star sift, wow, that's all I'm gonna say about it.
Cheers amigos happy 420
Thanks for the comments, I've been following these hash discussions for a couple years now, and there is lots of controversy on what 'real' imported hash is, etc.
Although I have used Greenz previously, I am thinking of trying Gronstash or Hashy Hands (was going to order, but after their website issues, I don't see much Hashy Hands activity).
(I have also been keeping an eye on Eastcoastrosin, but hoping he has more product options soon)

I only vaporize, and would use my e-nail, but not sure whether I would like the bubble hash rosin, the flower rosin, or just stick with the hash.
Any comments on your preference between hash rosin vs bubble hash vs flower rosin?

TIA

Thanks all!
I like the look of green rhino. Huge selection. I've been scooping out all the sites...might wait till the day of 420 for surprise sales haha...
I'm also considering jumping into rosin, live rosin sounds the most terpy and raw but the price is deff factored into that.
Can someone explain hash rosin to me...it just seems ... redundant?