Does anyone have experience with Hashyhands?

Hey guys! wanted to have your opinion on hashyhands? their products looks awesome, but how are they on the customer service side and shipping?

I have put in an order with them and their customer service seems below average... Sketchy email communications, barely any info when you send your paiments. They answer to only half my emails when I was looking for info on the product. Sent the money and still no news on the shipping info (sent the money on monday morning) no info yet and we are thurday, only said that I would get the tracking once it is shipped. I don't know if I am too demanding or what, but I am a bit disapointed that my package is not even in the mail 4 days later. With all my MOMs order yet, the package was already in my mailbox after 3 days.

In all honesty, if I hadn't read any great reviews on their products, I would have not dealt with them. And I would not feel safe sending them my money. Was really hoping to taste this stuff on the weekend, but by the looks of it I might need to wait a couple of weeks...

Re: Does anyone have experience with Hashyhands?

I'm usually a bargain shopper too, but it seems that all the MOMs carry the same generic cheap maroccan, black and afghan hash at 20$/g. And I really wanted to try a quality hash without going with something at 120$/g, I understand it`s full melt, but when I can get 3g of shatter for the same price, it's not worth it IMO.

And the instagram pictures of hashyhands... its freaking art man! I want to be a Hashishin sooo bad!

I order regularly from hashyhands and can confirm they are not the best at communicating with customers but what great hash! Usually, I'll ask for a menu and they respond within a week, then I place my order and again can take a few days for a confirmation, send money and then wait up to 2 weeks for a tracking number and I think they send out their orders on Friday so usually arrives Tuesday 3 weeks after asking for the menu. The quality is crazy good, their temple balls aren't even what I would consider regular hash as it is such a refined product. I sometimes smoke it directly in the vaporizer and although it is not full melt it is damn close.

Walter wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:37 pm I order regularly from hashyhands and can confirm they are not the best at communicating with customers but what great hash! Usually, I'll ask for a menu and they respond within a week, then I place my order and again can take a few days for a confirmation, send money and then wait up to 2 weeks for a tracking number and I think they send out their orders on Friday so usually arrives Tuesday 3 weeks after asking for the menu.
Thank you very much for your feedback! The time frame sounds about right with what I am at right now, I don't want to annoy them either by sending multiple emails. This helps to reassure me! I am not so much in a rush, I'm just really excited to taste their products and it's my first time with an Instagram seller so I was a bit worried about the lack of feedback

Thanks a bunch!!

ThewindcrysMARY wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:29 am Ive been a regular of there products for along time now, but communication is poor but better then it was , if you can believe it.the product is absolutly worth it. Just hang tight. I suggest if you're in a rush next time to go thru one of the other moms, there are a few of them that sell his products. But they may not have the newest drops.
Better than it was?!? ouch! haha. If they are still there with this type of customer service... the product must really be worth it!!!

E-Town Beatdown wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:42 am I'm in the same boat. I sent an E-transfer on Wednesday, it still hasn't been accepted and i've heard nothing from them since. I even tried getting some from Truemeds but they're taking their sweet time in approving my registration. Dammit I just want some of their killer hash!
Just got my order yesterday! I sent my paiment on Sept 17th, so pretty much 3 weeks to get it shipped. But the hash is really worth it!! this is one of the high quality ones you can find on MOMs. Very different from that black afghan or maroccan generic hash that you can find on most MOMs

QcBobbay wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:29 am
E-Town Beatdown wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:42 am I'm in the same boat. I sent an E-transfer on Wednesday, it still hasn't been accepted and i've heard nothing from them since. I even tried getting some from Truemeds but they're taking their sweet time in approving my registration. Dammit I just want some of their killer hash!
Just got my order yesterday! I sent my paiment on Sept 17th, so pretty much 3 weeks to get it shipped. But the hash is really worth it!! this is one of the high quality ones you can find on MOMs. Very different from that black afghan or maroccan generic hash that you can find on most MOMs
It only took me 2 weeks. Totally worth the wait. This is some great hash! Which strains did you get and which one do you like the best?

xsinx wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:55 pm Check Bubble Extracts for non-generic but reasonnably priced hash

I emailed them/him, no reply since 1 week!

no_type wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:53 pm I bought some. Shipping to 514 was quick. Got what I asked for. The best hash I ever smoked hands down. The "Tic Tac" strain had the best texture I ever saw. Bought 5g of rosin hash and a temple ball.

Send him an email, say it's your first order and ask for the menu. his email is his name at gmail.

Thanks!