Re: True meds hash

I found the afghan cream to be better than any afghan from any mom site.
That being said, it's still not even close to good hash imo. The SLH though reminds me of Amsterdam hash which tasted great and had a good day time high.

Looking forward to the review amigo

Yes the cream is pretty nice good buzz and very malleable but super lemon haze have that incredible taste for hash really fell in love with it bought an oz a month ago and still got some left. Truemeds is my go to mom for good hash at oz price too much mom selling crappy hash for an op price !

True meds has cheap black hash ,nice traditional hash and high end hash, priced 5$, 12-15$, 50-70$ a gram.
Their mid is high quality good smoke hash. Trainwreck is one of the most potent one.
As a traditional joint smoker, High-quality full-melt is overpriced for such an ineficient method and doesn’t allow for a daily use, in my opinion.
Bubble can be an option. But classic hashes have distinct tastes. Even morrocan doesn’t mean a thing. There are thousands of different haschich types depending on location, strain and of course technique. Some of them dating back thousands of years. Truemeds hasch mimmics those indian, pakistani, afghan hash, with diversity in strains.

hashyhead wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:49 am Anything is going to be fire, no joke. Depends how you smoke though. If you like joints, I recommend the crumbly looking bubble hash. If you want to smoke crazy stuff, grab their full melt hash when available. It's unreal.
haha this is great. will def try this advice.