A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Re: Cottonwoods-Assorted FSE- April 2018

Purchased through Discord from a user who has been active in the community for several months and who I believed could be trusted based on the word of other users who had made successful purchases so I took the chance. Paid via EMT, time of order to time of delivery was 2 days, BC->ON.

There was no website when I got my order so there wasn't really a "MoM" so to speak, to post about. I saw the photo contest post this morning and now that there is a MoM to name and I've had the product for a few days I figured I would post some photos like I've done with other products.

Derailed87 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:38 pm Purchased through Discord from a user who has been active in the community for several months and who I believed could be trusted based on the word of other users who had made successful purchases so I took the chance. Paid via EMT, time of order to time of delivery was 2 days, BC->ON.

There was no website when I got my order so there wasn't really a "MoM" so to speak, to post about. I saw the photo contest post this morning and now that there is a MoM to name and I've had the product for a few days I figured I would post some photos like I've done with other products.
How much is their FSE

710Spec wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:06 am
Derailed87 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:21 am
bobrakem wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:23 pm How much is their FSE
I paid $385 for 15g shipped.
Hmm, that's pretty good! How is the product?
To be honest, it's some of the better concentrates I've tried at that pricepoint and it's something a little different than the usual shatter.

The lemon meringue is definitely my favourite. I get a more balanced efect from it than sativa-dom and the flavour is on point! This one is the real winner here.

The strawberry banana is my 2nd choice based on flavour. I get that kind of fake candy banana/runtz flavour. It's a nice wind down strain but it's not a really heavy indica so it's been my dab once the kids go to bed and my wife and I can just chill.

The amnesia is my morning starter. Not the greatest flavour but it hits your head pretty hard and pretty quickly.