A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Organic Death Star - TopTierCannabis - End of November 2020

Note : Free sample

Quality : 7.25/10

Value : N/A

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/DRyw37Y

50/50 mix of medium buds with no specific structure, some being spaded and popcorn nuggets. Mostly seaweed green with sporadic sugar leaves remnants that are darker with a standard ratio of very short tiny orange hairs. Moisture is kind of high without being damp, like if it was a freshly cured crop giving a very sticky texture and a fluffy bounce so the flowers are really easy to squish and they stay flattened after (pretty sure would give a good rosin yield). Trimming is good even on popcorn letting me think that those were simply parts of bigger ones and broke apart. Some unwanted bottom of nug stems on bigger clusters.

Nose is powerful as we can expect from an organically grown product with acrid notes of propellant soaked skunk mixed with resinous pine at first then followed by a pepper and ginger spicy scent hidden gently behind.

The aromas palette is a creamy blend of woody and an old school skunky taste with some gaz harshness in it giving a bit of a bad time to my lungs through a bong session leaving bright white ash in the bowl.

As an Indica enthusiast, I always liked how this strain can quickly pack a punch and induce physical sedation letting your stress go away in the end of a workday or is simply one of the best choice just to chill out with friends. The buzz I got after a single session with this product triggered that feeling but on a lower level than the other batch I tried. Potent but not zombie-locking style of buzz where maybe a fatty could melt you in the couch depending of your tolerance. Medium potency. AA but could have been AAA with the complete nugs not being broken due to manipulation and with a better density.