A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Citrique - Gold Dreams - February

*This strain was part of a package sent by Gold Dreams in exchange for an honest review.

*They also provided me with a personal discount code to share offering 30$ off "Hype30"

This had a very good trim on it with slightly darker green leaves in combination with an overall slightly lighter green bud. There was noticeable trichomes along with some brown hairs. The bud also had a slightly crisp feel on the outside.

The smell was really great on this strain, offered a pretty pungent aromatic citrus nose combined with a slightly sour earthiness. This was all tied together with some sweetness. Once I grounded this bud up it really transformed the smell and the sweetness was more prominent. With all the notes combined together I was able to get an almost bubble gum like smell that I thought was very unique and delicious.

Ground up I felt this slightly lacked a bit when it came to moisture although it wasnt overly bad and was still able to hold its shape in a paper. It burned to a very light salt and pepper ash and smoked fairly smooth.

The taste on this did have some of that sweet bubblegum come through although it was very slightly dominated by an earthiness. I was hoping for more of that sweet flavour to come through instead of earthiness although it still was still a pleasant taste.

Buzz was mainly sativa getting a nice wavy feel good high. It also gave me boosted focus and a nice calm composure. After about an hour it slowly leads you to a more kick back and relax state still being able to function although leaned towards wanting to chill out.

Quality: 8.2