A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Lavender - Gold Dreams - April

*This strain was part of a package sent by Gold Dreams in exchange for an honest review.

*They also provided me with a personal discount code to share offering 30$ off "Hype30"

These buds looked very gorgeous, loaded with trichomes giving it a nice sugary glimmer all around, along with an overall dark purple color to the bud and vibrant healthy looking brown hairs. Fairly good trim on this with only a little bit of excess green leaves on one part of one of the two nugs I received. Buds also had a light stickiness on the inside.

Nose on this was a mix of gassy notes, creaminess and some floral notes tied together at mid pungency making a very pleasant aroma.

Ground to a decent moisture and rolled easily. Burned mainly to a near white ash with a tiny bit of black present and was a fairly smooth smoke.

Really nice taste on this coming in with good flavour getting a mix of that creaminess and floral with a very light fruity presence that made for an enjoyable taste.

High on this hit at mid potency offering nice hybrid effects, sense of calmness and euphoria with a head buzz that made me somewhat space out at times. Bit of deeper relaxation farther in the joint without making you really tired being able to chill out in a blissful state with some body effects noticed.

Quality: 8.6