A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Sour Tangie, Sherbquake, Dairy Queen, Gypsy Soap AAAA etc/ Bud Empire.VG/ Aug 22/*Incentivized

Got an order covered with a few samples for posting some deals, referrals etc as i love their weed grading, selection and service

Divine Banana AAAA wasn't on the menu but I really loved it, sweet taste, glowy happy peaceful effects, hope to see more but doesn't last, Pretty caked buds, smooth
Sour Tangie the standout of what I ordered and was very happy, blood orange soda terps, another definite quad, Orange hairs, crystal coated beauty bag appeal
Sherbquake everyone on discord raves about, and they were right, sweet creamy terps on this large sample nug
Gypsy Soap AAAA I wanted because of the gelato sherb animal mints cross. Smells funky, rubber. Tastes like almost pure mintz with hint sherblato very unique and pretty strain in color and formation
Dairy Queen AAAA is a favorite strain of mine, you get the sweet and creamy but caramel cone flavor terps, and a chill vibe. Was very nice to sample and would order. Everything was pretty outstanding this time
My code Booti20 works on nonsale items at Budempire.vg saves you 20%

Fruity Pebbles AAA+