A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Marshmallow OG - CAMMP - August

20220905_005027.jpg
20220905_005027.jpg (3.01 MiB) Viewed 407 times
20220905_003634.jpg
20220905_003634.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 407 times
Nice looking bigger sized nugs with a sparkling coating of trichomes, and a pleasant contrast between lighter and darker green leaves. Also had dark brown hairs evenly dispersed around each frosty nug. Had a nice moisture to it, although it wasnt sticky to the touch on the outside the interior had a decent stickiness present.

Smell came in above mid pungency and offered a pleasant blend of earthy, gassy and a slightly musty funk in the background. Great profile.

Ground to a perfect moisture and rolled very easilly. Burned to a mainly white ash with a tiny bit of black and had a bit of a throat hit although wasnt overly harsh.

Taste on this was decent coming in at mid flavour intensity. Had a sweet earthiness that lingered on your palate for a bit upon exhaling. Then you get that faint muskiness that blends to the background. Not a bad taste profile and made for a fairly enjoyable smoke.

Buzz came in above mid potency and offered a relaxed vibrant perception. As time went on felt some eye pressure and a mid level couch lock set in. Very dreamy state that you could still function on despite having potent effects.

Quality: 7.8

Re: Marshmallow OG - CAMMP - August

cant do business with them anymore way too much bait and switch
ordered a zip of dosidos got 12g dosidos and some other crap that i didnt order
ordered a qp of dosidos they waited a week and then shipped me some sugar cookie shit it wasnt dosidos and it was premature
complained again they offered me a qp of dosidos at cost to try to smooth it over it was hella premature
on top of that they take a week to answer emails
long story short - do business elsewhere these guys arent serious

Re: Marshmallow OG - CAMMP - August

We don't take a week to answer emails! Yikes!
Appreciate your opinions of course... we sold many, many pounds of that dosidoh and got one complaint, I guess from DaDirtiest.
Same grower, same maturity of product, as we had been selling for years.
Obviously you didn't find it to your liking.
Always do our best to fufill your expectations and are sorry to disappoint.
Cheers!