A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Purple Crunchberries, Gelato33, Cereal Milk, Strawberry Cream, Duke Nukem Quads/ Bud Empire/ Early NOV/ Incentivized

These 3.5 gram samples were sent for review, with a nug and 7 grams.

Gelato33 Larry Bird GAS cut AAAA
Of everything reviewed and left in stock this was one of two tops strain sampled this pack, Recommended. Makes your body tingly like a pre98 or mints and lots of sweet gassy clouds vaped off just small amount big crystally nugs
Purple Crunchberries AAAA
Because I love blueberry this did it for me
Very pungent good nose and aftertaste. Gassy sweet lingering aftertaste. Perfect hydration like the gelato. Very potent got happy high but also wrecked droopy eyes had to delay a phone call. New menu favorite and I love blueberry also known as cpt crunch. Sold out.
Orange Crush AAAA
Sold quickly, Sativa leaning balanced hybrid for mood with blueberries swirled in. Beauty big nugs.
Cereal Milk AAAA
Indica hybrid, sour sweet creamy and skunky, nice bag appeal. Still some in stock
Duke Nukem Sample
Sativa hybrid helps you get stuff done during day for body and mind when you are dragging. Diesel terps orange hues with some purple. Sample, Out of stock.
Strawberry Cream AAAA
Looker with a mild sweet taste and social high. Sold out
I do affiliate for Bud empire and if you would like coupons or discord invite please dm