A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Chemdawg Smalls - CAMMP - December

20230108_231111.jpg
20230108_231111.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 144 times
20230108_230637.jpg
20230108_230637.jpg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 144 times
Visually these were somewhat leafy nugs with a noticeable sugary coating on them. They were made up of a mix of dark and light greens as well as some dark purple leaves. These did have a very nice stickiness to them when pressed between my fingers.

Nose on this was above mid pungency offering a strong mix of gassy, sweet and herbal notes. Overall a great profile on this strain.

Ground to a great moisture and rolled with ease. Burned to a salt and pepper ash leaning more towards salt and had a decent smoothness.

Taste on this was not bad. Was similar to the nose but with the addition of slightly hashy notes. You noticed a slight hashiness initially then it flows into those gassy notes blended with sweetness. Had that herbal finish towards the end while still noticing the sweetness upon exhaling. Mid flavor intensity.

High on this came in at mid potency and was fairly enjoyable. Started off with making me feel very uplifted with an underlying calmness.  Was able to enjoy that boosted mood along with a light body high that was soon introduced. Eventually I got a stronger sense of relaxation and a deeper body effect. Head space allowed me to zone in on one thing and get very immersed. Crept into a slight tiredness nearing the end of the high. Overall a very solid smoke at a lowered price due to it being smalls.

Quality: 7.4