A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

[Sticky] How to post images (2 methods!)

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd post a quick guide showing how to include images in your post! You have 2 options.

Option 1) You can use the built-in "attachments" option.

First, you click the "Attachments" button under the box where you type your post. Next, click "Add files", and select your image. Once your file is uploaded, all you need to do is click "Place inline" and you're done!

Option 2) You can use the IMG tags (see the example below):

Code: Select all

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/seLcxuN.png[/IMG]
IMPORTANT: If using option 2, you must make sure that you copy the direct link to the image. This means that your link must end with .png or .jpg. If you try to copy a link to an album album (ex: https://imgur.com/a/fVK9VVU), this will not work.

Hopefully this helps somebody! Feel free to post below if you have any questions.

Re: How to post images (2 methods!)

captcrunch wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:17 pm
xsinx wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:15 pm I'd like to point out method 1 is extremely unreliable on here (unless it's been fixed).
Hmm. What is the issue when you try to do it? Does it just "spin" forever and then not actually upload?
Surprised your are even asking everyone has been having this issue since forever and I kept telling people to use Imgur ever since I was on here.

It's kind of random but it mostly happens if you preview or edit your message, but I've had it happen straight from a first direct post.. you can upload and see the images, and then use them to embed them in the text but as soon as you post/save, some/all/none of the images actually show up. You get a broken image for those that don't work.

It's easily repeatable, happens like 50% of the time..

Re: How to post images (2 methods!)

xsinx wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:17 pm Surprised your are even asking everyone has been having this issue since forever and I kept telling people to use Imgur ever since I was on here.

It's kind of random but it mostly happens if you preview or edit your message, but I've had it happen straight from a first direct post.. you can upload and see the images, and then use them to embed them in the text but as soon as you post/save, some/all/none of the images actually show up. You get a broken image for those that don't work.

It's easily repeatable, happens like 50% of the time..
Thanks, I’m investigating this. I have gotten a couple reports of it being glitchy, but I never got a thorough explanation. I’ll let you know what I find out.