New MoM on the Block - Ounces for under $99 and free shipping for orders $99 + Bonus FREE Eighth for first time customer

Hello Fellow Canadianmom users,

We're doing a grand opening this week and want to announce our first time signup bonus, get a free eighth on your first order on ANY of our products on our site(no minimum purchase required, just grab any product you like and the eighth will automatically be added to your cart)

Current List of flowers available:
Cheese($130/oz)
Nuken($129/oz)
No name($129/oz)
Black Diamond x Snow White($129/oz)

Grand Daddy Kush($98/oz)
Mai Tai($98/oz)
BC Kush($98/oz)
Moby Dick($98/oz)
Bubba OG($98/oz)
Sweet Skunk($98/oz)
Lemon Haze($79/oz)

Shake($49/oz) - Really nice nug looking shake
kev5
We also sell discounted extracts and edibles at the best prices online(we've checked other similar websites and made sure ours is lower)
Click here to view our shop

Our shop believes in providing quality marijuana at affordable prices, all pictures on our site are 100% authentic and you'll get what you see online.
We'll be adding more product sometime this week
Got any questions? email us at sales@saveongreens.ca or leave a reply below and we'll get back to you ASAP
Happy hump day :)

*Sept 14th edit*
Sorry for the confusion, it seems one or two of you guys received our old promo email where you get 20% off, we had to quickly remove that because we're only adding $15-20 on top of each ounce as a promo right now, so we won't be able to afford the 20% off
The current running promo is free eighth on your first order and it'll automatically be added to your cart

*Sept.26th update*
Hey everyone, we're going to be throwing an additional $5 off to your first order as well as the free eighth
Use coupon code during checkout to apply : kev5
Last edited by Saveongreens on Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: New MoM on the Block - Ounces for under $99 and free shipping for orders $99 + Bonus FREE Eighth for first time cust

Kaseyyeah wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:17 pm
nothingtosea wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:16 pm Just placed an order and it shipped very quickly. Will be posting updates.
You get that order? Kinda suspect of some of the replies here honestly. New accounts that only have comments vouching for em dont smell right...
Hey yea I get it's a bit fishy, I mostly just post on discord not on here. And everything was pretty good. The moby dick was the best. A really strong Sativa The lemon haze had scrappy bud structure but was also quite nice for the $70. The bubba og had big dense nugs that didn't smell great. I haven't smoked it yet but still not bad for $99. They've had really fast responses, shipping and customer service. I am not being paid for any of this.

Re: New MoM on the Block - Ounces for under $99 and free shipping for orders $99 + Bonus FREE Eighth for first time cust

definibus wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:28 am Anyone got pictures of their order? I'm curious to see some close-up pics before ordering.
Hey Definibus,
We can send you new photos of the strains that you're interested in, just DM me the strains and i'll take a picture off my phone and upload it here

Also, we're throwing an additional $5 off for new customers on top of the free eighth
use coupon code: kev5

Cheers

Kaseyyeah wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:17 pm
nothingtosea wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:16 pm Just placed an order and it shipped very quickly. Will be posting updates.
You get that order? Kinda suspect of some of the replies here honestly. New accounts that only have comments vouching for em dont smell right...
Put up a review in the review section, but since I commented this I figured I'd comment saying I placed an order, got it, very happy with it :)