*** WWW.PLANETPOT.CA *** 99 dollar oz Master and Bubba Kush !!! Same day delivery !!!

Hey everyone !

We were as sick and tired as you of other moms charging 250 an ounce or more for all the strains. So we started this with a promise to bring you the best quality flower and concentrates at the cheapest possible price ! Some of the stuff we sell is cheaper than what the actual brand that made it sells it for on their website !!!

Having a Storewide 20 percent off sale !!! Everything is 20 percent off !!!

Flower (Many different rotating strains) Starting at 99 dollar ounce! Nothing over 200 an ounce!

Shatter (Labtech, Sweetleaf, Sevenstar and Headstash) All 44 dollars a gram or less ! Sevenstar budder at 36 a gram!!!

Rosin (Rocky Mountain extracts, Squish Extracts Canada) Rocky at 32 a gram !!! Squish at 52 a gram !!!

Mercedes Hash at 10 dollars a gram now !!!

Moon Rocks at 32 dollars a gram !!!

CBD Isolate , Vape Pen , Edibles and much more !!!

Free shipping anywhere in Canada on orders over $200
$20 dollar flat rate Xpress shipping on orders under $200

And if you live in Vancouver or surrounding areas one of our drivers will deliver it right to your door the same day you order !

Oh and we accept Visa, MasterCard and Visa debit !!!

Come check us out

WWW.PLANETPOT.CA

If you have any questions ask away ! We are always here to help :)

Thanks

Mike
Please visit us at

www.PlanetPot.ca

Home of the best prices on flower and concentrates!

Re: *** WWW.PLANETPOT.CA *** 99 dollar oz Master and Bubba Kush !!! Same day delivery !!!

Hey everyone !

Alright so Mother’s Day is over. We all bought our mom something nice that I’m sure she loved! Now it’s time to treat ourselves !!!

As you have no doubt noticed, we are new here. We are registered on the new mom list here but we don’t want to be a new mom. We want to be a trusted mom and for that we need reviews ! So heres what we are going to do. We are going to hold a draw. If your name is drawn we will give you a 100 dollar off coupon to use at our site!!! In return all we ask of you is to leave us a review after you have received our products and have had a chance to test them out. Simple :D Now as much as I want to include everyone in this draw, unfortunately I have to put one little limitation on it. You must have had at least 10 posts on the forum. The only reason why I’m doing that is so people don’t think these are fake reviews or anything. I mean let’s face it when someone new registers and their first post is a review of a new mom it looks a bit shady. But that’s literally it. No more limitations. If you would like to enter the draw simply reply back to this thread. I’ll run this for a week and next Monday May 21, 2018 I’ll draw a name out of everyone that has replied here and send you a 100 dollar off coupon!

TLDR
Draw running from May 14 to May 21
One prize of $100 off coupon on www.PlanetPot.ca
To enter you must have at least 10 posts on the forum
Winner agrees to post a review after they try out the product
No additional purchase necessary
To enter reply back to this thread

If there’s enough interest I’ll do more of these in the future as well.

Thank you for reading

Let the games begin ! :D

Mike
Please visit us at

www.PlanetPot.ca

Re: *** WWW.PLANETPOT.CA *** 99 dollar oz Master and Bubba Kush !!! Same day delivery !!!

Datsk8erboi for sure it does ! You are in !

Highfive great idea ! Do one of the moderators wanna help me out and pick randomly ? Or anyone else ?
Looks like we are getting a few entries and it’s only Tuesday ! I also don’t wanna have just one picked out if there’s like 50 entries so if we do get 20 plus entries I’ll pick out two winners !

Thanks for participating everyone and best of luck to y’all !

Mike
Please visit us at

www.PlanetPot.ca

Hey

Ok cool. Yeah we new here and wasn’t sure where the best spot to post this would be. So I’ll copy paste this thread over there too and use your suggestion on the random draw thing. Anyone that posts under here or there will be entered in draw!

Thanks everyone that’s entered so far !

Mike
Please visit us at

www.PlanetPot.ca

Hey guys

Xsinx that’s a fair and very valid point. As soon as I saw the message by Annointed, that’s literally the first thing I thought of.

The only problem with that though is I started this thread as a new mom introduction and our first post is the intro. So if this thread moves over to the other board then I’d have a create a new post here anyways for intro purposes. So no matter which way I do it we will end up with two posts :(

That’s the only reason why I kept it alive here and started a new one there. I know it’s terrible and the future draws that I do will all be on the other board but for this one I dunno if there is a better way to do it. If anyone has a better idea on how to handle this I’m all ears.

Pseudoyolo and power_of_woman you are both in as well.

Good luck :D

Thanks for the interest and the suggestions guys! Keep them coming :D

Mike
Please visit us at

www.PlanetPot.ca

Day of the draw is here !!!

First of all sorry guys but in order to maintain fairness I couldn’t include the last two entries. RaoulzDuke and SunReal you guys entered after the cutoff on Sunday 11:59 PM PST and therefore were not included in the draw. I apologize guys but don’t worry there will be more of these :)

Now on to the draw ! Submissions were pretty even across the two threads. We had 9 entries in the first thread under new moms and 10 entries in the second thread under giveaways. They were numbered in the order they were received as such.

1. Xsinx
2. Pisstank
3. Dankbud
4. ThewindcrysMARY
5. Budviews
6. Datsk8erboi
7. Highfive
8. Pseudoyolo
9. Power_of_woman
10. Voose64
11.Squidboy
12. Nuttall11
13. Jbc
14. Just1doper
15. Alscotty
16. Wilfredbrimly
17. Derailed87
18. SkeletoR
19. Candiangirl23

So I took Annointed’s suggestion and did two draws using www.random.org. The first one was out of 19 and the 2nd one was out of 18 as I didn’t want the first winner to win again ,p

The first number pulled out of 19 was 14! Congratulations Just1doper!
7BFDAB49-229C-4682-B803-D5C4F28AFB2E.png
7BFDAB49-229C-4682-B803-D5C4F28AFB2E.png (255.07 KiB) Viewed 4557 times
For the second draw everyone number 15-19 were bumped up one spot.
The second number pulled out of 18 was 1! Congratulations Xsinx!
90249EE9-8230-4F73-A2E2-A740FBD2ACD5.png
90249EE9-8230-4F73-A2E2-A740FBD2ACD5.png (263.69 KiB) Viewed 4557 times
I’ll dm the winners and as soon as you guys place your orders I can have it shipped out. We also charge a $20 dollar Xpresspost shipping fee on orders under $200 so I made the coupon to be $120 off instead of $100 as I didn’t want you to have to pay anything. Ofcourse if you would rather get more anyways with your $120 off coupon that’s up to you.

Please remember to leave reviews guys once you have had a chance to try out the product. It’s very important to us and the reason why we ran this draw. We will do more of these in the future as well.

Once again thank you to everyone that participated. We appreciate the support :D

Thanks

Mike

You are very welcome Xsinx and congrats again. Cant wait for you to receive your goodie bag :)

Just1doper ....
Where are you ? I have tried contacting you through direct messages since Monday as well and can’t get a hold of you. I don’t want to prolong this as I have some ideas for future draws and contests as well but I’m waiting to run those until current winners have received their package at least. Please contact me back ASAP so we can have you all setup. If I still haven’t had a response from you by end of tomorrow Thursday May 24th 11 : 59 PM PST I’ll have no choice but to redraw another winner.

Thanks everyone

Mike

Planetpot wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:22 am You are very welcome Xsinx and congrats again. Cant wait for you to receive your goodie bag :)

Just1doper ....
Where are you ? I have tried contacting you through direct messages since Monday as well and can’t get a hold of you. I don’t want to prolong this as I have some ideas for future draws and contests as well but I’m waiting to run those until current winners have received their package at least. Please contact me back ASAP so we can have you all setup. If I still haven’t had a response from you by end of tomorrow Thursday May 24th 11 : 59 PM PST I’ll have no choice but to redraw another winner.

Thanks everyone

Mike
Ouch.. I'm pretty sure he was banned. Got fronted product and refusing to pay, was in discord last night.

Planetpot wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:22 am You are very welcome Xsinx and congrats again. Cant wait for you to receive your goodie bag :)

Just1doper ....

Thanks everyone

Mike
He's been banned from the discord channel for ripping off another MoM. Not sure if he's been banned here or not. Regardless, in my opinion you should redraw anyways as this person has been shown to be very undeserving but it would best to check withe the Admins first.