Re: ^HillSidePharms-FestivusSale

Vdubb wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:08 am I’ve yet to try you guys.. I’m real picky with my weed, I usually only order from craft places now. Do you guys have real high quality quads in stock? Which strains would you recommend checking out for a guy who likes heavy hitters
Their GG4 is especially incredible - I loved pink rockstar as well.

Re: ^HillSidePharms-Holiday Hours

Holiday closure announcement. 
High everyone. We will be closed for New Years Holidays and inventory Jan 1st to 4th. We will reopen at 4:20PM on Jan 4th  with our New Years Sale announcement. Any orders placed will not be processed until Jan 4 and will be shipped on Monday Jan 7. Customer service will be limited during this time so please expected delayed responses to any inquires. The team at the Pharm will be taking a few days off, we apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your support last year and Happy New Year. 

Re: ^HillSidePharms-Last Day

Wish I had Known shipping @$200 I would have spent more :)
Having on front page,checkout or sections for people like me, I now see it in shipping detail section
me personally more product results per page = 30?
Encourage honest reviews. remove out of stock showcase.
cbd , edible sections might be nice , I think your design is fine and very nice to me.
this made me very happy to see NELSON, BC mailing location

Your obviously doing something right, quality and discounts, I'll be there !!

Re: ^HillSidePharms-Last Day

Evilevile wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:21 pm I tried ordering 2x El Cheapo and the website says I am only allowed one. Haha I guess they don't like handing out QPs that cheap.
But my last order was El Cheapo x2! I guess they changed it recently so everyone has a chance to get one. That's good I guess.
El cheapo is the only thing that’s let me down from them - many many orders, only 1 brutal el cheapo. Stuff looked like it belonged in high times 1976 LOL.

I now just look for their ~$120oz if I want something cheap, but their high end stuff is just so good

Re: ^HillSidePharms-SIte down

High everyone, it seem that someone has reported us to our host and our domain has been locked yet again. All orders placed yesterday will be shipped and if you have any concerns at all please email us directly as hspharms@gmail.com
Sorry for any hassles this may cause we are working as quickly as possible to remedy the situation but since our server is overseas we are dealing with the time change difference and can't get much more information until it's 9am their time.