TheWellnessTemple.ca - AUGUST LONG WEEKEND 20% OFF SALE+SURPRISED GOODIES BAG WITH EACH ORDER

*Updated 8/5/18

AUGUST LONG WEEKEND 20% OFF SALE+SURPRISED GOODIES BAG WITH EACH ORDER

Hope you all are enjoying the long weekend & Our sales.

Since our Summer15 sale has just ended, we want to continue by doing
another cool sale for you.

So from now until August 7th, Enjoy a 20% off your entire order.

Apply Coupon code: "Aug20" at Checkout

Every order now until the sale is over will receive a FREE surprised goodies bag

and you will be entered into our Summer Giveaway contest ($500 value)

Each order you place means an entry into the giveaway.

Winners will be announced on August 31st by Email.

Our team has been working very hard to bring you more strains and products so please keep an eye out on our site as our menu is always evolving.

Thanks for the continued love and support, we truly value it. Happy Shopping =)

> Shop now <

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

First time orders get 10% off with code TEMPLE10
Free shipping on orders $199+

Shop now at https://thewellnesstemple.ca/

Why Choose The Wellness Temple?
- Same day shipping before 12pm PST
- Fast and discreet Xpresspost shipping
- Double vacuum sealed packaging
- Best quality to price value
- Trusted and reliable service
- Dedicated customer support
Last edited by thewellnesstemple on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:25 am, edited 16 times in total.

Re: TheWellnessTemple.ca - CANADA DAY PROMO WEEK ! | 15% Off + FREE OZ PURPLE KUSH on orders $350+

StormCrow wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:33 am Just placed my first order with ya's
Kaseyyeah wrote: Placed my first order with ya very excited to try it, great prices and looks like good stuff
Thanks for your orders, we will be shipping it out first thing tomorrow when the Post Office is open.
KermitdHermit wrote: HI guys, does the minimum spend go up for the free oz for first timers using both codes (15 and 10%)? Happy Canada Day!
Hi there!
The spend has to be 350$ or over in order to receive the Free Oz. It will be calculated at checkout automatically.

For example if you spend 350$ before both coupons, you will receive the free oz. In actuality you are only paying 297.50$ after the coupons are applied.

Re: TheWellnessTemple.ca - CANADA DAY PROMO WEEK ! | 15% Off + FREE OZ PURPLE KUSH on orders $350+

thewellnesstemple wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:45 pm
StormCrow wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:33 am Just placed my first order with ya's
Kaseyyeah wrote: Placed my first order with ya very excited to try it, great prices and looks like good stuff
Thanks for your orders, we will be shipping it out first thing tomorrow when the Post Office is open.
Awesome possum :) we're getting low cause we waited til Canada Day sales to reup haha so we can't wait til it's here!

Alright ! Just place my first order with you guys ! Thanks for the CanadaDay love ... on the 6th ! That's what I call true Canadian !!! I was looking for a good daytime flower, can'T wait to try the oz of God's Green Crack I ordered :) Peace. Great website btw, nothing to extravaganza, which is goo for the eyes ! Have a great week-end y'all ! (order 2400... just in case !)

Chesstu wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 pm Alright ! Just place my first order with you guys ! Thanks for the CanadaDay love ... on the 6th ! That's what I call true Canadian !!! I was looking for a good daytime flower, can'T wait to try the oz of God's Green Crack I ordered :) Peace. Great website btw, nothing to extravaganza, which is goo for the eyes ! Have a great week-end y'all ! (order 2400... just in case !)
Thanks for placing an order with us.

You are going to love the goodies.

Have a great weekend :)

I just signed up and placed my first order , but there is an issue at checkout. I spun the wheel and won a free edible coupon, but after applying it I was unable to apply the CANADA15 and I am sitting with $350 worth of products in my cart . I removed the edible coupon but it says I can't add any other coupon as it still registered my edible coupon ...frustrated and hope to get in on this special before it expires .

~voose64~

voose64 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:33 pm I just signed up and placed my first order , but there is an issue at checkout. I spun the wheel and won a free edible coupon, but after applying it I was unable to apply the CANADA15 and I am sitting with $350 worth of products in my cart . I removed the edible coupon but it says I can't add any other coupon as it still registered my edible coupon ...frustrated and hope to get in on this special before it expires .

~voose64~
Hi Voose!

Our apologies for this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. For some reason free edibles coupon does not stack with % discounts. We will be working on this immediately.

In the meantime, you can retry again but with the canada15 coupon and at the check out please put in the notes that you won the free edible and we will honor it for you no problem.

Hope this works for you.

Thanks,

Debra

thewellnesstemple wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:55 pm
voose64 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:33 pm I just signed up and placed my first order , but there is an issue at checkout. I spun the wheel and won a free edible coupon, but after applying it I was unable to apply the CANADA15 and I am sitting with $350 worth of products in my cart . I removed the edible coupon but it says I can't add any other coupon as it still registered my edible coupon ...frustrated and hope to get in on this special before it expires .

~voose64~
Hi Voose!

Our apologies for this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. For some reason free edibles coupon does not stack with % discounts. We will be working on this immediately.

In the meantime, you can retry again but with the canada15 coupon and at the check out please put in the notes that you won the free edible and we will honor it for you no problem.

Hope this works for you.

Thanks,

Debra
PM sent
Thanks

Re: TheWellnessTemple.ca - SUMMER SALE (SPECIAL FREEBIES INCLUDED)

SUMMER SALE (SPECIAL FREEBIES INCLUDED)

We hope you all are enjoying Summer so far!

Since you have been asking when is the next PROMO.

Here it is from now until July 30.

1) Spend $150+ get 3.5g Blue Amnesia+1g Shatter MKU ($68 Value)

2) Spend $250+ get 7g Blue Amnesia+1g Shatter MKU ($93 Value)

3) Spend 350+ get 14g Blue Amnesia+1g Shatter MKU ($140 Value)

No coupon code necessary.

Please note: Prices are before shipping. Valid one promo per person.

Keep an eye out for more strains, products and giveaways coming soon.

> Shop now <

Re: TheWellnessTemple.ca - SUMMER SALE (SPECIAL FREEBIES INCLUDED) UPDATE + GIVEAWAY ALERT

Just a quick update to our SUMMER SALE and Giveaway Contest Alert

1) Due to the high amount of volume in Sales, we have officially ran out of the MKU Shatter much sooner then anticipated. To replace it with a new Promo to continue our Summer Sale, we will honor a 15% off Discount code for your entire order and extend the sale until Aug 4th.

Apply Coupon code: "Summer15" at Checkout

PLEASE NOTE: This is a new promo for 15% off entire orders and excludes the Free Blue Amnesia/Shatter

2) Every order now until the sale is over will receive a FREE random goodies bag

3) Our team has been working very hard to bring you more strains and products so please keep an eye out on our site as our menu is always evolving.

Re: TheWellnessTemple.ca - SUMMER SALE (SPECIAL FREEBIES INCLUDED) UPDATE + GIVEAWAY ALERT

Such a shame. I was so close in signing up just for extra of the Blue Amnesia then it's gone. Then it's 15% off.. And my cart has a qp total which consisted of the purple urkle for $120 a zip.... But then this morning my cart total was off and purple urkle is back to regular price..
I just don't have the luck. Guess I missed out on some really good deals.
I'm still on the fence about the blue Amnesia as that's one of my favorites.

DoubleDinthe204 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:04 pm Such a shame. I was so close in signing up just for extra of the Blue Amnesia then it's gone. Then it's 15% off.. And my cart has a qp total which consisted of the purple urkle for $120 a zip.... But then this morning my cart total was off and purple urkle is back to regular price..
I just don't have the luck. Guess I missed out on some really good deals.
I'm still on the fence about the blue Amnesia as that's one of my favorites.
Hi there!

We had the purple urkle and a few other great strains on sale for over 3 months.

I will send you a PM and we will honor those prices and what ever was in your cart that you wanted to order.

Thanks,

Debra =)

Hope you all are enjoying the long weekend & Our sales.

Since our Summer15 sale has just ended, we want to continue by doing
another cool sale for you.

So from now until August 7th, Enjoy a 20% off your entire order.

Apply Coupon code: "Aug20" at Checkout

Every order now until the sale is over will receive a FREE surprised goodies bag

Each order you place means an entry into the giveaway.

Our team has been working very hard to bring you more strains and products so please keep an eye out on our site as our menu is always evolving.

Re: TheWellnessTemple.ca - AUGUST LONG WEEKEND 20% OFF SALE+SURPRISED GOODIES BAG WITH EACH ORDER

AlwaysHigh27 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:12 pm Placed my order Monday night, shipped Tuesday was here today! Always great service even though this is only my 2nd time ordering from them, enjoyed the goodies as well. Thank you so much! Definitely recommend this MOM, will be doing a review for them as well. =)
Thank you Kindly for the positive feedback, much Appreciated.

We are just working hard and trying to do our part in serving this awesome community.

Hope you enjoy your goodies.

Debra =)