‘RETURN’ Sale!

Farmhard Family Farm

‘Return’ Sale!!

~All QP’s $285!
~Popcorn QP’s $200!!
You can mix and match strains in your order

~Premium Blonde Hash $200 per ounce!

We’ve had a bountiful harvest this year, 8 strains to choose from including 2 new strains!!
(was 9 but we are sold out of Texada Timewarp)

We also offer other medicinals :)

Contact us by email to order or if you have any questions at farmhardbc@gmail.com
Farmhard Organics, where we only sell what we grow with love and care <3
Wishing you all the best,
~Angela & Esty and family
https://farmhard.ca/

We are a non-corporate organic family farm located somewhere in the mountains of central B.C. All our flowers are grown using the sun in state of the art greenhouses. We usually have up to ten varieties of Flower available. WE GROW WHAT WE SELL !
We are a non-corporate organic family farm located somewhere in the mountains of central B.C. All our flowers are grown using the sun in state of the art greenhouses. We usually have up to ten varieties of Flower available. WE GROW WHAT WE SELL !

Re: ‘RETURN’ Sale!

Schwag9 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:39 pm What happened to this website? I just got the most wonderful half pound of history and their website is now down and can’t email them
Yes, I feel the same. I don't know what happened to Farmhard. Their website has been down at least since you asked and their email deleted. When I first saw their website was down I held hope they just forgot to renew it but their email is gone too. I would love to order again, my last order, back in March, from them was maybe some of the best I've ever had... not even for weed, but because they were my source for sour sop leaf tea and guayusa tea, my favorite coffee alternative. I can't imagine they're gone because they wanted to go after 35 years of organic farming, so, RIP.

A bountiful harvest in May. Gone by the start of June. :( I'm going to imagine in my heart that they spontaneously decided to retire to South America and are living a good life free of Canadian bullshit.

(pours one out for Angela and Etsy)

Angela, if you ever see this, know we respect and miss you and are here for you if you return.
Use my GanjaWest referral and I'll pet my cat in your honor.
(Cat petted chain modifier x4)

Re: ‘RETURN’ Sale!

Oh so sad, I would love to see more organic Cannabis ! All Cannabis in Canada 🇨🇦 could be grown organic. It’s so much better quality to have organic Cannabis. Non-organic is like 1/4 the quality medically speaking though commercial grown organic usually isn’t as strong and doesn’t get you as high as regular non-organic cannabis. I think it is SO FUNNY when “bro the idiot” thinks they should buy LSO or other organic that is commercially grown… ok it’s not going to be that strong, it’s in a warehouse or greenhouse or field of 50,000 other Cannabis plants. STILL STRONG ENOUGH OF COURSE!

When you buy LSO or organic from someone who has 4 plants and they handle it and take care of it themselves…. The quality is MUCH STRONGER! That’s the only time that LSO or Organic actually gets you higher than ANY GROW of Cannabis that has fertilizer in it…… commercial grow or home grow… the best home grow is organic or LSO.. AS LONG AS YOU KNOW HOW TO GROW IT PROPERLY IN THESE CONDITIONS. It will not only become more medical than non-organic commercial… it will even be stronger than non-organic commercial grows when you grow organic/LSO in a small and controlled grow op.