Kushcalendars.ca is now LIVE and taking orders for our 2018 Cannabis Advent Calendar!

Hey everyone!

My name is Steve and I am the owner of Kushcalendars.ca - i'm more then excited to be here and provide a product to give everyone a bit of joy this holiday season. We have partnered with many solid MoM's here in our community to bring you this product, and our calendar will include product from:

West Coast Cannabis
King Tuts
Cheap Weed
SupHerbs
Speed Greens
Hillside Pharms
The Wellness Temple
Green Society
Emerald Castle
BC Medi Chronic
.... And more to be announced!

With our amount of amazing partners, customers will be able to try multiple MoM's product over the month of December, with a new gram of flower everyday of the month.

We are currently accepting pre-orders and will be shipping the calendar in time so everyone receives it to start December 1st! Shipping is FREE via xpresspost.

If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to contact me through our website our reach out via the forum. I intend to answer all questions promptly.

Lets spread some joy this holiday season :D

https://kushcalendars.ca

Re: Kushcalendars.ca is now LIVE and taking orders for our 2018 Cannabis Advent Calendar!

billycomma wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:19 pm Nifty idea. How are the single grams packaged?
The grams are packed in small mylar bags but are not placed in said bags until the day before the calendars are shipped. This ensures freshness and that the individual bags are not sitting in pre packaged bags for weeks in advance. Each bag is labelled with the strain information and the MoM it comes from so that if you like their product, you can reach out to them individually afterwards!

Re: Kushcalendars.ca is now LIVE and taking orders for our 2018 Cannabis Advent Calendar!

i@m@wH@Le0ilL@mP wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:08 am Probably end up being like the chocolate ones though; all gone by Dec 12th.. Or maybe I'm just a fatass?
You know, you can buy more than one advent calendar. :D Have some restraint and eat the same day from multiple advent calendars! There are all kinds. Why, you could have a chocolate one and a meat one and a cheese one and a tea one and a weed one... be a fatass with glorious variety... and have fun advent snacks for the entire season.

Keyll wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:51 am
i@m@wH@Le0ilL@mP wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:08 am Probably end up being like the chocolate ones though; all gone by Dec 12th.. Or maybe I'm just a fatass?
You know, you can buy more than one advent calendar. :D Have some restraint and eat the same day from multiple advent calendars! There are all kinds. Why, you could have a chocolate one and a meat one and a cheese one and a tea one and a weed one... be a fatass with glorious variety... and have fun advent snacks for the entire season.
I like your style.

First and foremost I would like to thank Kush Calendars for extending their offer to West Coast Cannabis! Secondly thank you Cannabis community for the love and support! I am sure you guys will enjoy the different products each and every different MoM will be sharing with you guys! I am excited for this opportunity, better yet excited for what's to come. Thank you and thank you Steve for inviting us!

maryjayray wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:43 pm Check out their instagram, it seems that they already shipped the packages just havent emailed all the tracking numbers.
Yeah, no one received tracking or shipping confirmation yet but they do claim to have shipped so let's see in a week.

Their no way people receive them prior dec 1st if they shipped today. Hopefully, they adjust next years.

I already have the one from CannaCalendar.