Re: Grand Opening!!!!

The coupon Cmom20 isn't working

$20 shipping on all orders brings my oz over $300. I can't find reviews on the strain I want or on Apex. For that price I wouldn't be comfortable going in blind. When there's a review and the coupon works I'll be back. Looks so good. Glad to see new legit moms coming to the scene

I have something coming from them in the mail from a contest held a while back. I don’t review much but I’ll definitely share my honest opinions here. All I smoke is top shelf so we’ll see how Apex compares to some of Canada’s best craft growers.

JBC wrote: I have something coming from them in the mail from a contest held a while back. I don’t review much but I’ll definitely share my honest opinions here. All I smoke is top shelf so we’ll see how Apex compares to some of Canada’s best craft growers.
I've been watching Ap3x since they started. I would love to read a review on how they compare to other top MOMs. Some top shelf on the market is still hit or miss. It's tough to gamble CWF/CE prices with a new MOM. No offense to Ap3x but it is what it is :mrgreen:

Apexsupply wrote: The coupon gives free shipping and it's free shipping over 150 anyways unless you want to upgrade to something other than canada post
Free shipping isn't toggled and I couldn't find the option for it. The Cmom coupon removes 20% now but I can't get off of the $20 flat rate shipping option.

I also notice you charge an additional 13% tax for HST.

dbud wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:24 am
JBC wrote: I have something coming from them in the mail from a contest held a while back. I don’t review much but I’ll definitely share my honest opinions here. All I smoke is top shelf so we’ll see how Apex compares to some of Canada’s best craft growers.
I've been watching Ap3x since they started. I would love to read a review on how they compare to other top MOMs. Some top shelf on the market is still hit or miss. It's tough to gamble CWF/CE prices with a new MOM. No offense to Ap3x but it is what it is :mrgreen:

Apexsupply wrote: The coupon gives free shipping and it's free shipping over 150 anyways unless you want to upgrade to something other than canada post
Free shipping isn't toggled and I couldn't find the option for it. The Cmom coupon removes 20% now but I can't get off of the $20 flat rate shipping option.

The government charges taxes no matter what... I have a registered business I have to pay the piper just like you do....everything should be fixed now

Apexsupply wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:40 am
dbud wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:24 am

The government charges taxes no matter what... I have a registered business I have to pay the piper just like you do....everything should be fixed now
Being a newly registered business and MOM ourselves, curious as to what you report your income from sales of weed to be since it's an illegal product we are selling. Because claiming income from selling t-shirts when you actually sell weed would be considered tax fraud, and you can't legally report sales of weed to the gov.
So I'm really confused here, is there something I'm missing? Not trolling or anything, just very curious as to how you report it or if we are missing something that should be done or whatever.

GD, it is tax fraud if you charge tax. No MOM is claiming I purchased 1oz of white bubba. It is what it is... most places include it in the price already.

Apex looks like they have good flower. But man is that price high on the ICC. Maybe I’ll bite the bullet and try it... but for $320 listed, it’s gotta be some premium stuff.

Curious to see what JBC thinks. What did you order?

xsinx wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:28 pm Revenue Canada doesn't give a shit if you sell carrots, weed, your ass or murder for hire, all they care about is their share. They won't rat you out.
so ur saying it IS something that should be reported as income? never had to deal with this before so i would love insight from people that might have.

Ghost Drops wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:58 pm so ur saying it IS something that should be reported as income? never had to deal with this before so i would love insight from people that might have.
I'm no expert but from what I understand businesses have a spot on the declaration form for "Other revenues" or some shit and that's what illegal business declaring revenues use. They don't ask questions, could be 2 million declared there, so long as you give them their share, they don't give a fuck. Also, tax evasion is a much bigger crime than illegal weed sale in Canada, so makes sense to pay them.

xsinx wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:23 pm
Ghost Drops wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:58 pm so ur saying it IS something that should be reported as income? never had to deal with this before so i would love insight from people that might have.
I'm no expert but from what I understand businesses have a spot on the declaration form for "Other revenues" or some shit and that's what illegal business declaring revenues use. They don't ask questions, could be 2 million declared there, so long as you give them their share, they don't give a fuck. Also, tax evasion is a much bigger crime than illegal weed sale in Canada, so makes sense to pay them.
thank you for the info.

xsinx wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:23 pm
Thank you for this.... I shouldn't have to explain myself but I run a legal vape juice company....everything goes through it. CRA wants their money no matter the trade & I'm not planning on evading my taxes I have a family to support.

I just made an account.. I wanted to try that ice cream cake.... now it’s gone. Fuck. Waited too long. Looked killer, was priced pretty high though. $320 I believe. I don’t mind paying that if it’s REAL good. Guess I’ll wait and see if it’s restocked.

Vdubb wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:47 pm I just made an account.. I wanted to try that ice cream cake.... now it’s gone. Fuck. Waited too long. Looked killer, was priced pretty high though. $320 I believe. I don’t mind paying that if it’s REAL good. Guess I’ll wait and see if it’s restocked.
I'll let you know :D loll

xsinx wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:09 pm
Vdubb wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:47 pm I just made an account.. I wanted to try that ice cream cake.... now it’s gone. Fuck. Waited too long. Looked killer, was priced pretty high though. $320 I believe. I don’t mind paying that if it’s REAL good. Guess I’ll wait and see if it’s restocked.
I'll let you know :D loll
Oh you pulled the trigger? Looking forward to the review. It looked real nice, I was just hesitant because of the price.

Should have a restock on it in a week or so I'll be sure to keep the sale going until after it's up.