Holy Oz | New Bulk Dispensary | Great Deals ($120 in discounts) | Greater Prices |Created by you, made for you

Hi CMI Family!

For about 3 years we have been watchers and listeners of what the CMI community and Reddit forums have to say. We have finally had the money to start a dispensary and be an active vendor/member in the community. We are excited to share this with you, and we are happy for what is about to come in the months coming up.

150 minimum order
Variety: 28+ Strains

What Are Our Current Promotions?
- The first 300 members will get a $20 discount on their first order + $10 Off for 10 of their future orders. ($120 in discounts)
- First-time orders receive a 2 gram Grand Daddy Purple Sample

Cheap Ounces:
-Nuken $99 Oz | $395 QP | $765 HP
-Candyland $99 Oz | $396 QP
-Headband $105 Oz | $400 QP
-Pink Kush $110 Oz | $395 QP
-Jack Herer Outdoor $160 QP

Check Holy OZ Out Now!
Last edited by HOLYOZ on Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Holy Oz | New Bulk Dispensary | Great Deals ($120 in discounts) | Greater Prices |Created by you, made for you

PaulSherwood wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:49 pm Welcome, couple things, i wish you had better pricing on hp mix match, i look for 700 to 800 AAA grade. and $10 off first order is nice but most new moms give 5 to 20% off a customers first order. im just looking for some better discounts if i were to order. just my thoughts thanks and welcome to the community
Hi Paul!

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback and welcoming us to the community, this is greatly appreciated :)
First time members get $20 off on their first order + 2 gram GDP sample that you will be able to choose at checkout. After that, you will receive $10 off for 10 of your future orders! But a percentage would definitely be more appealing.

If you are looking for a good AAA I highly recommend our Nuken, with your discounts it will come to about $745.

Thank you :)

(All feedback is greatly appreciated)

Mary