[STICKY] How to become an Established MOM.

I was getting a lot of questions about this, so I thought I'd make a thread to address it directly.

To gain ‘Established MOM’ status on our MOMList (https://goo.gl/qCX9PT) and be allowed to post in our Established MOMs section on here, you will need at least 8 positive reviews from trusted members, as well as 8 weeks of experience in the community.

If you think you qualify for Established status, send the moderators a PM and we well evaluate your status.

If you have any questions, comment them below, or send the mods a PM.

Re: [STICKY] How to become a Trusted MOM.

WeedMailed wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:55 pm What exactly do you consider a trusted member?
Basically what the post says, 5 positive reviews and 4 weeks activity on here. Not sure how negative reviews factor in all this.

The goal is for us customers to have a list of MOMs with a good track record so we don't fall for one of the shit ones (there are many out there unfortunately).

Think of it as your ebay rating :)

Re: [STICKY] How to become a Trusted MOM.

How bout shipping policy on canada posts fuck ups..they need to give the consumer that protection at least....If it is lost or stolen by canada post..a one time replacement like every other good Mom out there ...otherwise I dont think they belong on the list..thoughts?i am currently being fucked by canada post...and the new Mom aint saying shit..but look at our FAQ ..which basically states if canada post fucks up ..your out the money...and there are people spending big bucks at this new mom ...I wonder if they know their policy?

Re: [STICKY] How to become an Established MOM.

Canna-extracts wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:04 pm Hey!
How do we get 8 reviews from trusted members? Do they post the reviews to this forum?
You can offer sampler packs with or without purchase for reviews ,make sure to stay away from the shill accounts since reviews like those dont hold any merit and I believe Mompics,Canadianmoms on Reddit and here are qualifing platforms maybe more ,you know as long as its not your personal site or sites profiting from positive reviews..Good Luck

Side note ,contests seem to be a big thing here and it allows a more personal approach..

Hope this helps,sure a mod / admin will be round soon to help you better..