TheWellnessTemple.ca GRAND OPENING! |AAA-AAAA EXOTIC Strains! | 20% OFF for new members!

What's up Canadian MOM community!

My name is Matt and I'm one of the owners here at our new Vancouver based online dispensary called The Wellness Temple. After many months of preparation, I'm super excited to announce that we're finally open for business! :D

We currently offer 11 strains ranging from AA-AAAA and some really frosty exotics that I know you guys will love. We also have a selection of shatter from $25/g to $50/g. We just put in an order for some edibles which should be up on our site within the week! We have a great connection with some of BC's best growers located in Vancouver Island, so we plan to expand to 30+ strains in the very near future.

Being a MOM user myself for the past 4+ years, I've had some pretty sketchy experiences with MOMs (moldy weed, lost packages, poor customer service.. you name it). That's what made me decide to combine my passion for entrepreneurship with my passion for getting baked. :lol:

Here are a few reasons you should give The Wellness Temple a try.
- All of our bud is grown organically in Vancouver Island with very high standards for quality and cleanliness.
- We price all of our products fairly based on what we would be willing to pay.
- Every order includes free RAW king size rolling papers and filter tips, as well as free goodies for larger orders.
- Orders placed before 12pm PST are shipped same-day
- Free XpressPost shipping on orders over $199
- New members get 20% off their first order! (Use code WELCOME20)
- We ship in boxes to ensure your product is never crushed
- We take every precaution necessary to ensure that your identity is never revealed. We wipe customer data from our servers DAILY.
- We aim to provide the absolute best service around. You can reach us via our support email (support@thewellnesstemple.ca) or the live chat on our website. If you are ever unsatisfied with your order, we will do what it takes to make it right.

If you'd like to give us a try, visit our website thewellnesstemple.ca and sign up for a membership. I will approve your account almost immediately! We do require an ID upload for age verification reasons (selling to minors is no joke), but rest assured your ID will be wiped from our servers to prevent any data leaks.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and getting to know all of you guys and hopefully shipping out some orders to you! :)
If you have any questions or comments, drop them down below and ill get back to you ASAP.

- Matt
The Wellness Temple
https://thewellnesstemple.ca

Here are some shots of our personal favourite strains:
Mind Bender (hybrid)
Gorilla Pepper (sativa)
Moby Dick (sativa)
Matt
The Wellness Temple
support@thewellnesstemple.ca
FREE SHIPPING OVER $199
Get 10% off your first order with code TEMPLE10