One on one grow help available.

Fred is back and offering training tailored to you and your specific conditions and challenges.
Soil, soilless, hydro, aero, hybrid, troubleshooting, indoor or out...
Scratch built systems, lighting, ventilation, or any other aspect of growing.
Many years of teaching and happy growers.

Pm me if you would like straight, honest answers.

Re: One on one grow help available.

Actually awaiting for TNSB seeds to arrive, oddly enough they are only 90km drive from me and charge $20 for shipping but tracking says 1-11business days but all my stuff I order from MOMS in BC come within 2 days lmao so I find that odd, if they get here I possibly will be hitting you up.

I'm doing an autoflower setup, super small for my first time. Just two strains and I am growing them on my balcony.

I don't expect to get a massive yield like i would from indoors (I plan on actually buying a budget indoor setup since I have a good chunk of cash I can afford to part with) and I will be transitioning to a full indoor grow but I am focusing on this grow and I am going to try to squeeze out one more harvest before temps start getting too cold again.

All I know is the soil I want to use, I am thinking of trying out the GeoPot Fabric plant containers, 5 gallon container per autoflower seed. I have to go buy my nutrients such as Cal-Mag, General Hydroponics Bloom, Grow, PH Down and Probably FloraMicro as well because even if I don't use them all much for an autoflower since they don't stay in veg too long compared to a photo plant then at least I will have nutrients I can use for when I do decide to do an indoor-grow setup.

I know autoflowers don't really require anywhere near as much as a photo plant due to the time limit autoflowers are ticking on but I am still researching exactly how much and of what to give them during what stages so perhaps I will be PMing you about that.

So far I have been using a lot of Seed to Stoned and a few other decent YouTube growers tips and just taking notes off all their videos if they apply to my specific goal/plant. I have a lot more videos to watch and take notes on but for now I am excited to go and pick up the soil, PH tester, containers to grow them in and the other stuff.

Hopefully this first grow does decent and I will try my best to give the plants the best chance they can get and I also plan on doing LST for them and nothing more due to them being autoflowers.

If I end up asking for help, I appreciate people like you who are willing to pass knowledge down to others, it's very important that we have people that do this in general and I just wanted to say thanks for being one of those people.

I still have a lot to learn so I am going to keep on reading/watching and taking notes lol.