Re: Nutes?

Remo's Nutes have been keeping my ladies happy.
We are stardust, we are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden…
Attachments
IMG_1929.JPG
IMG_1929.JPG (849.95 KiB) Viewed 9161 times

Miracle Grow!!
...kidding, although I have used it during my first couple seasons with decent results.
I am always switching products and trying new things in my grows, using Gro-tek ATM, pretty much the same as Advanced Nutrients. I have also used Advanced Nutrients in the past, nothing but good things when used accordingly. I always use one third of recommended dosage but feed twice as often, this schedule works well for me (20 years) without any nute burn or deficiency. Pure 100% Organic for my next grow, also going to try Epsom salts on a test plant in my water schedule as well.
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too

Hey just1doper , Thanks for the props man ! I just give em some love, good food and a good home , the genetics do the rest ! That pic is Zombie Kush from Ripper Seeds. Got cuts in veg right now but I will throw up a few more flower pics for your viewing pleasure :-) btw how do you post multiple pics in a post ?
.....more Zombie Kush ( Green pheno and "keeper" Black pheno )
IMG_1926.JPG
IMG_1926.JPG (872.98 KiB) Viewed 9081 times
The attachment IMG_2009.JPG is no longer available
The attachment IMG_2004.JPG is no longer available
The attachment IMG_1977.JPG is no longer available
The attachment IMG_1969.JPG is no longer available
The attachment IMG_1931.JPG is no longer available
The attachment IMG_1930.JPG is no longer available
The attachment IMG_1926.JPG is no longer available
We are stardust, we are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden…

voose64 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:43 pm Remo's Nutes have been keeping my ladies happy.
Hmm ya known remo for a long time but never tried his products LOL.
I just stuck with advanced since 2006 but it can still be hella pricey compared to all all the new ones or GH.