"AMA" with Love + Organic Farms Master Grower (20+ yrs experience). -- Anyone Interested??

Hello fellow grow enthusiasts!

The Master Grower at Love + Organic Farms is super passionate about LSO and growing organically, and is keen to help anyone who wants to know more about this, or anyone just looking for tips from someone who has been growing for 20+ years :D

The format of this "AMA" is TBD - maybe here on the forum, or maybe on the #growing channel on Discord. If anyone is interested, we'll work out the details and announce where and when it will be.

In order for us to do this, there needs to be enough interest. If you'd like to see this happen, please DM us or reply to this post to let us know. And pls help us spread the word as we would love to be able to help contribute to the growing community, and the grower would love to chat with everyone.

Thanks!! Happy growing.
FREE Shipping 99+
BC Craft Cannabis Delivered to Your Door
mailboxmarijuana.co

Re: "AMA" with Love + Organic Farms Master Grower (20+ yrs experience). -- Anyone Interested??

HighAllTheTimeGuy wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:31 am Hello!

I for one would be very interested in participating in this type thing. I have done 2 organic grows so far and finishing my third. On week 8 of flower currently and do have many questions.

I'm Interested!
Congrats on 2 organic grows bro!! That's so awesome. Thanks for letting us know you're interested, we really hope we can make this happen.
FREE Shipping 99+
BC Craft Cannabis Delivered to Your Door
mailboxmarijuana.co