Lemon Assorted Gummies * Herb Approach * March

Brand - Lemon Assorted Gummies by @sugarjacksofficial

Visual/Texture - super soft, fresh, with a squishable texture. They come with some uniquely shaped molds, all with the "SJ" emblem sitting in the center of each. Very easy to identify shapes: wrapped candy, cupcake, cola bottle, moustache, and a chef's hat. Bright yellow in color, and each topped off with a fine sugary layer

Flavor - lemon normally not my favorite flavor when it comes to candy but these have a delicious lemon meringue infused taste. These soft candies although easy to chew, I found them a little difficult to bite into pieces. Initially tasting great, with a slight bitterness surfacing after consumption

Potency - the bag containing 10 gummies, sitting on 20mgs a pop, I decided to down half the bag. Rounding the 40 minute mark there's an impact felt directly behind the eyes, while instantly experiencing a heightened euphoria, and sent floating to a blissful state. Energy fades as the high moves on, sending a warming feeling of relaxation over the entire body, dispersing any remaining pain and motivation. Better left for consuming during the evening, these definitely provide an assisted sedation