CAMMP 5/$50 Edibles order deal

5 for $50 gummy deal select all edibles and its on the top row, but discount codes don't always apply to bundles. I liked the lotion, sweet smell like maple syrup. The blueberry sourpatch is blue raspberry flavor, the I don't prefer, strawberry gummy also had alot of citric coating and 2 different types inside. The sharks were better had watermelons and blue sharks, as well as plain patches everything was perfect freshness and texture otherwise. Had the skittles before, potent and gave to a family member who shared with a neighbor and will be ordering with my link gives you 20% off and also can use code dank, dose is 2 skittles for me and are distillate based. You cant choose the flavors only the makes of candy in the dropdown menu is random picks. Also rosin which I tend to mostly order here: divine gelato, but I needed edibles for body pain for work and sleep which came in 2 days and shipping free under $90. Thanks CAMMP good order. You can pm me or look in the shills section for my discount link and coupon codes.