Re: IN SEARCH FOR THE STRONGEST EDIBLE

Iliveinquadcity wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:20 am So my friend is immune to edibles, he ate a 400mg brownie in one bit made by Baked Edibles Inc and it did absolutely nothing. If anyone know of any really strong Edibles please suggest below.
Hello,

We carry the Products By Sec 800 mg (of THC Distillate) Rosebuds and they're currently on sale for $40. These will mess you up even if you have a high tolerance!

To order them, please follow the link below:
https://gist.github.com/PuffLevel/64a9e ... 20d79f0e56

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
Last edited by PuffLevel on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PuffLevel wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:16 am
Iliveinquadcity wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:20 am So my friend is immune to edibles, he ate a 400mg brownie in one bit made by Baked Edibles Inc and it did absolutely nothing. If anyone know of any really strong Edibles please suggest below.
Hello,

We carry the Products By Sec 800 mg (of THC Distillate) Rosebuds and they're currently on sale for $40. These will mess you up even if you have a high tolerance!

To order them, please follow the link below:
https://gist.github.com/PuffLevel/64a9e ... 20d79f0e56

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
I'll check it out and is the rosebud an edible or drops?

https://www.instagram.com/ceesbakedgoods/
Cee bakes amazing, high potency edibles in Calgary, Alberta. I ordered from her on Tuesday night for the first time, it shipped Wednesday morning and was received on Friday. Packaged discreetly in bubblewrap. $20 for Xpress shipping (basic price). She doesn't accept your e-transfer until she ships it out. DM her for her menu, or DM me for her email (I'm not sure if she wants it posted). Please let her know I've recommended you <3

I ordered the 425 Bar (1750mg), Skor w/ Pretzel (2000mg), Peanut Butter Cups (350mg per cup - 3 cups) and received a couple extra goodies as well. I've only tried her amazing Caramel Corn w/ Pretzels. It's so addictive, and I can't wait to eat it all in one sitting (1000mg). You can taste the medicine, but it gives an extra kick. It's not a super weedy taste, which I find unbearable sometimes in edibles. But at such extremely high dosages, you wouldn't expect any less. I'm so impressed with her products. I will be doing a review after I eat all the edibles to give a more in-depth opinion. But overall, I will order the caramel corn just for the taste.

Forget about edibles. Try some rso. There are some really good oils out there. Then you can really tell how much you are getting. With edibles you never know if it was mixed in properly. You get some empty capsules and control what and how much you get. I’ve smoked and vaped for over 40 years and rso is the way to go. I’m immune to my vaporizer but the rso I made kicks my ass so hard. Try National compassion club. They have singles and bulk.