Re: Adding More EDIBLES to the site

Keyll wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:08 am You should add Mary's Medibles. I like chocolate bars.

Technically, yes, I make edibles. LOL. Usually I make cookies.
Thanks for the add. I'm a bit worried about shipping baked goods due to heat and of course the packaging needed. I'll definitely be looking them up!

Hard Candies, Gummies, Lollipops, Sours.... These types of edibles would be ideal but open for all ideas, of course :)

Thanks again!

KT

King Tuts wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:25 pm
Keyll wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:08 am You should add Mary's Medibles. I like chocolate bars.

Thanks for the add. I'm a bit worried about shipping baked goods due to heat and of course the packaging needed. I'll definitely be looking them up!

Hard Candies, Gummies, Lollipops, Sours.... These types of edibles would be ideal but open for all ideas, of course :)

Thanks again!

KT
I have a feeling a KT house brand of edibles would be pretty popular ;) and we know the price would be right.

Otownkush wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:32 pm
King Tuts wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:25 pm

Thanks again!

KT
I have a feeling a KT house brand of edibles would be pretty popular ;) and we know the price would be right.
We do have sort of a house brand edible coming up very soon. Doing a straight-up flavored THC Tincture.

We now have 1:1, 4:1 and 20:1 CBD/THC Tinctures. Of course, we also have the CBD only tinctures that actually have become very popular!.

I think that we will work on expanding the Tincture line of options. My girl has been dabbling in trying to find some nice consistency edibles using CBD but nada yet haha.

I'd like to keep the Ebibles super simple. Carry another brand or 2 that is well recognized for being great, carry all their products and build them a page on the site as we have for Twisted.

Super worried about any baked goods to offer. Their packaging, showing up intact, the heat... These are all factors I can see in the way we do bizz.

Time will tell but yeah, if you guys have any favorites you'd like us to carry, please let me know!

KT