KING TUTS 10% OFF AND FREE PENSIMPLE GRINDER!

PENSIMPLE-10 for 10% OFF your order and a FREE Pensimple with the purchase of 2 oz or more.

First off, thanks for participating in the last Promo/Giveaway! I would say that
what we were looking to accomplish, happened. We got to introduce our new MOM and
get enough of all our products in your hands to get reviews. The timing with us
making a server and web host switch, kinda sucked but hey, growing pains and the
move was for the better, big time! One of the very little pros on being down during
the promo, was that I got to speak with many of you either by email or phone. It
also allowed you guys to see that we care. I hope that we were able to reply in a
timely fashion and reply with answers that left you at ease.

We did a good size re-up. We have been hunting for the best priced buds we could find
that also came in with a quality that will continue to show that you will get more
than you paid for. That's the business model that we're going to continue to strive for.

You will notice that we added 7 new strains :) You will also notice that some prices
have changed. Some pricing went up and some went down. We went from having (5) $99 oz
option, to having (8)! All new pictures taken, as a new batch of products came in. What
you see is what you get, always.

Alright, let's get into the new Promo / Giveaway

PROMO CODE: PENSIMPLE-10 (10% off)

First off, you will get 10% off your order. For the first (8) members to purchase (2) oz
or more, you will receive a PENSIMPLE HERB GRINDER & DISPENSER FREE! I don't know how
how post any links but you can check it out @ getpensimple.com They retail from $69
to $99 There will be NO WARRENTY on them, as I only bought (8) and will not be buying
anymore. They are not a knock off. If it breaks, There will be no replacement. There will
be no return if you think it sucks. Worst case scenarion you got 10% off an already
aggressively priced product. I think that if we have chatted already, you might trust that
I will do my best to make sure you're happy :)

In order to qualify for the PENSIMPLE, your E-Transfer will have to be sent. You will not
be able to place the order and wait to pay later, sorry about that.

If you were looking for a product like this and fancy a couple of the $99 oz we have, I'd
say it's a hell of a deal! If you don't need or want the PENSIMPLE, it makes a pretty solid
gift, as Christmas is just around the corner.

How's that for a sales pitch haha!

Re: KING TUTS 10% OFF AND FREE PENSIMPLE GRINDER!

realgrimm wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:24 pm yeah I like that pen,might have to figure summat out

EDIT:if theres any left...e-meil sent
Yeah, there are. You members have been really good to us and I don't forget that kinda stuff. I'd like to drop any promos that I think are pretty cool on here before I mention on other platforms or email blast.

I like the idea of the grinder being a gift to someone else, because we all know that people google that shit haha. Then they feel the have to give you something cool next time you get a gift! At the end of the day, you got 10% off an order you might have already placed AND got the free gift :)

Sneaky!

Re: KING TUTS 10% OFF AND FREE PENSIMPLE GRINDER!

hootking11 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:10 am Just ordered. Did I make the first 8?
I believe we have 1 left.

I was hoping that you guys would clean me out of them!

Didn't need to do an email blast SUPER DUPER FLASH SALE!!!!!!

Well guys, I honestly have ZERO idea how well they work or how good the PenSimple's are. I only had 8, so I didn't want to unwrap and try any of them. Again, a touch nervous on the reviews, as every sale and review has an effect on the company.

I guess we will start finding out tomorrow!

Thanks again. These sales with you guys are fun! So far.anyways haha.