ATTN: Photographers. KT Picture Competition (ENTREE CUT OFF MIDNIGHT TUESDAY NOV 13 PDT)

Hi guys,

After seeing some really nice pics taken and posted, I thought let's see who are the best around here.

I'd like to propose a members competition. You guys pick a strain. Each member that's going to participate has to purchase a 1/4 of that product but we take care pf the shipping. All orders are gathered by a certain date and shipped out the same agreed upon day. Members will have a certain time to take their pics and post them on a new thread. Members will only be allowed to post 1 pic and that pic will have to have a label on it with the strain name and a KT, for verification. Members of our community will have a certain time to vote for the best picture. We will need at least 8 entries.

If we have at least 8 entries:

Winner gets 2 ounces of that product on the house including shipping

If we get at least 15 entries

Winner gets 2 ounces, Second place gets 1 ounce on the house shipped out, all in.

We will need at least 8 paid entries. If we can get 8 to say yeah on here. Let's take it to the next step :)

SO FAR THESE MEMBERS ARE IN. If you have changed your mind for any reason, drop me a PM and I'll take you off the list.

Frankthetank
VanCanucks20066
Im_Kinda_Lumpy
Turtleboots69
MirKaLane
Keyll (MAYBE)
xsinx
Last edited by King Tuts on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: ATTN: Photographers. KT Picture Competition

vancanucks20066 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:14 pm I'll upload some pics once I get the missing 7 grams of the quad 1oz sample pack
This is absolutely true. Sucks balls that it's your first post and it's a negative about us. The order was read incorrectly. The remedy here, is the rest of your order has left today a long with extra for the inconvenience. Sorry about the short, was not our intentions at all. I hope our quad sample pack's review gets better from here.

KT

vancanucks20066 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:18 am I get it, accidents happen.
Just opened up and vaped Northern lights Appalachia and wow. If all the samples are like this, I can forgot this happened.
Glad you are enjoying so far! Please do not forget this happened because we made an error (which will happen) but please also remember how we dealt with it.

Look forward to hearing the rest of the reviews :)

I think that up to date we have been getting some solid reviews on our strains, which is nice to see!

Thanks again for your understanding and patience on this one :)

MirkaLane wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:37 pm
King Tuts wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:10 pm
Let's hold off on a cut off day for entries for a moment...
In the event you do not get 8 entries, might I suggest reducing the prize amount to 1 oz, and running a narrower competition?

:)
How about we pick a day and time for cut off. I won't leave you guys hanging for sure, we can figure out something :) Do you guys want to put a Monday cut off midnight PDT? Maybe Tuesday midnight, in case people went away for the long weekend?

King Tuts wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm
King Tuts wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:10 pm
Let's hold off on a cut off day for entries for a moment...
In the event you do not get 8 entries, might I suggest reducing the prize amount to 1 oz, and running a narrower competition?

How about we pick a day and time for cut off. I won't leave you guys hanging for sure, we can figure out something :) Do you guys want to put a Monday cut off midnight PDT? Maybe Tuesday midnight, in case people went away for the long weekend?
Oh yeah totally, no rush, just a suggestion in the off chance that you dont get enough entries.

MirkaLane wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:43 pm
King Tuts wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Oh yeah totally, no rush, just a suggestion in the off chance that you dont get enough entries.
Always down for suggestions :) I'm hoping for a few more to get you guys a bit more weight!

SWEET! We're getting some action!

Lumpy, I'm far from someone who doesn't want have fun and I always do as much I can! Let's see how many participants we can get and I'll make sure to do what we can for you guys! Let's remember though brother... this is about a competition and I'm all about it! I'm not huge on participation awards BUT I am huge on doing what I can for the effort put in, that's a promise.

Keyll might be in if you guys start to chat about a product to use. That's on you guys... If you start up the communication on the product, I'm sure we can pick something. Also, maybe you guys want to PM each other and pick one? At the moment, I don't have anything new coming in that I know of, it will have to be something on the site. If you guys feel that you would like another pic taken of what we have buy us, by all means ask :) If you prefer to have the biggest buds we have to work with, I can tell you that as well.

Glad to see xsinx is down! Moderotors don't always have to be hall pass monitor haha.

I'm a mod on other forums so personally IDGAF if a mod participates. I know full well that there's no secret mod power to set poll results.
MirkaLane wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:59 am I'm thinking maybe ask KT if he has anything with some colour to it, like a grand daddy purple or something. A strain that goes a bit beyond the typical static green and orange colour palette.
Okay okay no one else is starting this discussion so I'm just going to kick this shit off.

I looked at the site and I'm seeing some potential with that description:
Black Domina (indica dominant)
El Jefe (indica dominant, note that while I think this is a beautiful bud it's recommended as a medical bud, I'm down with that because I think it's a very photographic strain but not everyone might be)
Purple Candy (indica dominant, not my preference because hungry is a list-making leafly side effect and I'm EXTREMELY susceptible to munchies)
Rockstar (indica dominant, my only concern is it's at the bottom of the list so it's probably the oldest strain available?)

Other options:

Death Bubba: Personally, I know that KT has a lot of Death Bubba (apparently) so it might be a good choice to move with this competition.
Bruce Banner: I keep suggesting indica-dominant strains due to their complex colors but this one seems like a good crush everything Sativa.
Northern Lights Appalachia: Everyone says good things about this strain and it's a hybrid option. Most expensive though. But then, most expensive for the winner??
Ghost Pie: I like its kinda fluffy bud which will work well for what I have in mind and it's a nice balanced hybrid too.

If we pick one of the AAAs it's $50 with the shipping included, which is a nice price and the free shipping is a nice perk to enter, especially since I'm sure KT won't object if we're like 'also please add this extract to my order' or whatever, free shipping yo I want me some of that resinnnn. If we pick one of the AAAAs it's $65 or $75.

Basically if the strain we settle on is one that I want a 1/4th of, then I'm in.

Of these options, KT, which do you have the most 'photographic' buds?

Let's be fair. I WANT in. I'm stressed out IRL and I'm no killer photographer, I just want to take the dumb photo I have in mind. XD

Keyll wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:00 pm I'm a mod on other forums so personally IDGAF if a mod participates. I know full well that there's no secret mod power to set poll results.
MirkaLane wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:59 am I'm thinking maybe ask KT if he has anything with some colour to it, like a grand daddy purple or something. A strain that goes a bit beyond the typical static green and orange colour palette.
Okay okay no one else is starting this discussion so I'm just going to kick this shit off.

El Jefe (indica dominant, note that while I think this is a beautiful bud it's recommended as a medical bud, I'm down with that because I think it's a very photographic strain but not everyone might be)
Purple Candy (indica dominant, not my preference because hungry is a list-making leafly side effect and I'm EXTREMELY susceptible to munchies)
Rockstar (indica dominant, my only concern is it's at the bottom of the list so it's probably the oldest strain available?)

Other options:

Death Bubba: Personally, I know that KT has a lot of Death Bubba (apparently) so it might be a good choice to move with this competition.
Bruce Banner: I keep suggesting indica-dominant strains due to their complex colors but this one seems like a good crush everything Sativa.
Northern Lights Appalachia: Everyone says good things about this strain and it's a hybrid option. Most expensive though. But then, most expensive for the winner??
Ghost Pie: I like its kinda fluffy bud which will work well for what I have in mind and it's a nice balanced hybrid too.

If we pick one of the AAAs it's $50 with the shipping included, which is a nice price and the free shipping is a nice perk to enter, especially since I'm sure KT won't object if we're like 'also please add this extract to my order' or whatever, free shipping yo I want me some of that resinnnn. If we pick one of the AAAAs it's $65 or $75.

Basically if the strain we settle on is one that I want a 1/4th of, then I'm in.

Let's be fair. I WANT in. I'm stressed out IRL and I'm no killer photographer, I just want to take the dumb photo I have in mind. XD
Our camera isn't the greatest but Blue Cookies has some nice color that I'm sure you guys can bring out:
Kushberry is another one, with some talent can really shine:
Can go a bit more on the Dark Side with Black Domina:

I'd rather leave the choice up to you guys.

Keyll wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:00 pm I'm a mod on other forums so personally IDGAF if a mod participates. I know full well that there's no secret mod power to set poll results.

Other options:

Thanks for looking at strains and posing ideas. Be nice for folks on a budget (me, lol) if we keep it to $50 Q's.. A nice AAA strain should present nice enough buds to make great photos, but not so nice that any slug could pull off a masterpiece...

Thoughts?

xsinx wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:19 pm So do we wait for a PM to get this going or should we plave our orders now? Do we pick the strain? Mind if I add a couple things to the order to maximize the use of the free shipping?
Let's give it until tomorrow (Tuesday) midnight PDT. See if we can get a couple more contestants in.

In the mean time, you guys are more than welcome to get the conversation started on the strain you would like to photograph.

If the majority here choose a strain that's a touch out of your budget, just be honest with me, send me a PM and we will make sure to help out. Our conversation will be kept private.

We still need to have a confirmed 8 to get to the 2 free oz's!