Re: CheapWeed's 2018 YEAR END $10,000 CASH GIVEAWAY!

Kaseyyeah wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:36 am Yeah okay like you assholes wouldn't be butthurt your account and order history got deleted right before this huge contest so you don't get to participate. If you say you wouldn't be, BULLSHIT.
Seeing how you act on this forum it’s no surprise to me your account got deleted. I wouldn’t want to do business with you either. Keep calling your fellow members assholes, you will end up like MirkaLane.

AimOrDie wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:01 pm I can only assume that since he's publicly posting about being willing to port your previous purchases over to a new account, he's most likely actually willing to do it, otherwise you'd very easily be able to call him out on it.

Maybe you should just accept it, and have a few chances to win a nice prize.
It's okay to be wrong. It's an opportunity to learn and grow. For example, I haven't made any purchases from cheapweed yet and what a mistake that appears to have been!

NorthernFarmer wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:44 pm
Kaseyyeah wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:36 am Yeah okay like you assholes wouldn't be butthurt your account and order history got deleted right before this huge contest so you don't get to participate. If you say you wouldn't be, BULLSHIT.
Seeing how you act on this forum it’s no surprise to me your account got deleted. I wouldn’t want to do business with you either. Keep calling your fellow members assholes, you will end up like MirkaLane.
Given how I act on this forum where exactly? Rightfully calling those spouting 'haters gonna hate' assholes? Cause I *dare* be upset over my account being deleted with no communication - because he deleted most affiliate accounts not for 'how i act' wtf?

I have zero intention of purchasing from CW again, I don't need my account back. It'd feel slimy AF to ask for my account back to be entered in this contest. Despite what you probably think I'm not tryna get free weed outta him. Tony ignored communication asking about our affiliate codes, CLAIMED he sent out an email but we didnt get shit. I'm not pissed our affiliate was stopped, I'm pissed he just up and deleted shit with NO communication ignoring all attempts at communication and now tries to claim he DID communicate, when he didn't.

But you don't care, whatever. I don't care I just wanted to voice that this was a 'fuck you' cherry on top of the shit sundae served to affiliates who were loyal customers. Loyalty to MoMs is stupid and I'll never fall into that trap again.

Merry Christmas. Good luck in the contest.

I'm not trying to hate Kasey.

It sounds pretty shitty, and if there really was a lack of any communication on Tony's end, that's not cool.

Don't do business with CW in the future if you feel you've been taken advantage of, but in my opinion it'd be silly to not ask for your previous order history to be added to a new account so that account can be added into the contest. It's not "looking for free stuff" or trying to get freebies from Tony. It's a contest that you rightfully deserve to be in because you had ordered in the time frame of the contest, just like everybody else who currently has a chance to win. I can't think of a bigger "fuck you" then winning 10k cash.

Loyalty to anyone in this business is silly. There's almost never any real loyalty towards customers, whether that be the situation you're in now, or your LP skimming a .3 off of every 3.5, loyalty doesn't exist, and it's crazy to expect it to.

Let me get this straight:

All orders from 2018 were included into the drawing.

Only customers with orders within 90 days of contest end (Jan 31st) can actually be awarded a prize if they are selected.

Therefore, only customers who placed orders in November/December 2018 actually qualify.

To put things simply, 10/12 of possible winning orders won't be able to claim a prize. That's an 83% chance you won't award each prize.

I think the odds are stacked in your favor, Tony, and that this giveaway is pretty crooked.

oaf wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:10 pm Let me get this straight:

All orders from 2018 were included into the drawing.

Only customers with orders within 90 days of contest end (Jan 31st) can actually be awarded a prize if they are selected.

Therefore, only customers who placed orders in November/December 2018 actually qualify.

To put things simply, 10/12 of possible winning orders won't be able to claim a prize. That's an 83% chance you won't award each prize.

I think the odds are stacked in your favor, Tony, and that this giveaway is pretty crooked.
Incorrect

All orders placed in 2018 are qualified
however the 90 day rule means , if you have placed an order within the last 90 days all orders get accounted for

Example

Someone may have made 2 orders back in May, but drifted off else where.

This is fair. He is doing a giveaway to steady customers, not 1 time buyers from early 2018 that never came back again. Why give 10k to a old customer that doesnt shop there anymore. I am a business owner and i completely agree with this contest and its rules. Thanks for doing this, as a fairly steady customer at a couple shops here I think giving back to the community is great.

Edit: I am not affiliated with CheapWeed, nor am I a customer. I dont buy enough at once to shop here.