Ghost Drops Store Credit Giveaway {ended}

Hey all, happy V-day to those that celebrate it. We appreciate this forum and its users and want to do a giveaway to say thanks.
We are going to give away $50 in-store credit. All you have to do is sign up to Ghost Drops, and post your username in this thread.
Tomorrow morning we will randomly pick a name and award that person 2500 Ghost Dots (our loyalty program) which equals $50. And there is no restrictions on the $50 - it can be spent on any item and also used with a coupon.
Good Luck!
Last edited by Ghost Drops on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Ghost Drops Store Credit Giveaway

Congrats to everyone who posted in here. Everyone got something. The winner of the 2500 Ghost Dots ($50) is TRACKER420.
Everyone else got 500 Ghost Dots ($10) added to their account just for posting their name in this thread, except realgrimm - i couldn't find your username on the site. Can you double check that you signed up?

Also the points will be available to spend in 24 hours.

Ghost Drops wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:30 am Congrats to everyone who posted in here. Everyone got something. The winner of the 2500 Ghost Dots ($50) is TRACKER420.
Everyone else got 500 Ghost Dots ($10) added to their account just for posting their name in this thread, except realgrimm - i couldn't find your username on the site. Can you double check that you signed up?

So amazing :) Thank you so much and congrats to all other winners !!
great idea Ghost Drops!

Ghost Drops wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:14 am
TRACKER420 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:11 am Looking at what I can spend my money on look at those prices big drop on many
of this Moms weed! CHECK IT OUT!
you might want to hold onto that for a day or so, until we drop the 3 new strains we got coming up. It would be very well worth it!
I’m waiting in anticipation heh, just signed up last night: JBC.

Edit: never mind.... over already 🤬

JBC wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:17 am
Ghost Drops wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:14 am
TRACKER420 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:11 am Looking at what I can spend my money on look at those prices big drop on many
of this Moms weed! CHECK IT OUT!
you might want to hold onto that for a day or so, until we drop the 3 new strains we got coming up. It would be very well worth it!
I’m waiting in anticipation heh, just signed up last night: JBC.

Edit: never mind.... over already 🤬
i did see your name signed up this morning when i went thru, but never seen you in here. Either way, im still going to give you 500 Ghost Dots ($10)

realgrimm wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:45 pm
Ghost Drops wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:30 am except realgrimm - i couldn't find your username on the site. Can you double check that you signed up?

yeah not working here either..to bad I had issues on sign up remember,understand if you don't but heres more info that I registered

https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopi ... 044#p18044
going to DM you a coupon code for $10