The Green Ace 420 Contest - Giving Three TGA Top Shelf Mix & Match Or Gas Demon Sampler Pack

Hey All,
It is our first 420 With this community and we are happy to hold a contest in giving away three of our Top Shelf Mix & Match Or The Gas Demon Sample Pack With Tom Ford Pink / Death Bubba, Gummies and Shatter!.

To Enter :
1.) Create an account on our website at www.thegreenace.ca. So we know where to send the products to the winners =)
*Make Sure You Create An Account On Our Website Because We Will Be Searching For That User Name On Our Site. If you win and we can't find the username on our site, we will pick a new winner because you did not follow the rules!
2.) Post your user name below and list the perfect Mix & Match Order Or The Gas Demon Sampler and which shatter you would like!
3.) Leave us a funny story! Better chance to win =)

We will announce three winners on April 12. We will ship out the order just in time for 420!
The Green Ace card 2.jpg
Or
Gas Demon Preview.jpg
Last edited by The Green Ace on Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Green Ace 420 Contest - Giving Three TGA Top Shelf Mix & Match Or Gas Demon Sampler Pack

invite420
TGA's Top Shelf 1 Ounce Mix & Match
Gelato - 7 Grams Edit
Purple Death By GAS DEMON - 7 Grams Edit
Pink Death Star BY GAS DEMON - 7 Grams Edit
Tom Ford Pink Kush By Gas Demon - 7 Grams Edit
Thanks for the Entry!
My cat died and I have 20 strains that dont take away the pain! :(
Last edited by TRACKER420 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Green Ace 420 Contest - Giving Three TGA Top Shelf Mix & Match Or Gas Demon Sampler Pack

username = voose64
The Gas Demon Sample Pack With Tom Ford Pink / Death Bubba , Gummies and Meatbreath Shatter

True story.......
I once put frozen waffles in the toaster , forgot them in there for 1/2 hour or so...freaked out and popped them up.
They were soggy, not burnt which was weird. I ate them ....
Next morning I came to realize the toaster was not plugged in !

Thanks for the 4/20 contest @The Green Ace👍😉

voose64 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:14 am username = voose64
The Gas Demon Sample Pack With Tom Ford Pink / Death Bubba , Gummies and Meatbreath Shatter

True story.......
I once put frozen waffles in the toaster , forgot them in there for 1/2 hour or so...freaked out and popped them up.
They were soggy, not burnt which was weird. I ate them ....
Next morning I came to realize the toaster was not plugged in !

Thanks for the 4/20 contest @The Green Ace👍😉
Lol coulda started a fire! Thank God it wasnt plugged!

TRACKER420 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:15 am invite420
TGA's Top Shelf 1 Ounce Mix & Match
Gelato - 7 Grams Edit
Purple Death By GAS DEMON - 7 Grams Edit
Pink Death Star BY GAS DEMON - 7 Grams Edit
Tom Ford Pink Kush By Gas Demon - 7 Grams Edit
Thanks for the Entry!
My cat died and I have 20 strains that dont take away the pain! :(
Sounds like you need some heavy indicas

username - Ragnarokie
Gotta go with the Gas Demon Sample Pack with the lemon meringue shatter!
Awesome contest guys, good luck peeps.

My funny story would have to be when i was visiting a friend last summer. We got blasted on a shit ton of hash and my buddy got hungry and threw 2 chicken breasts into the oven. About 10 minutes later he comes back in with the chicken and hands me a plate. The thing is practically still clucking. He'd thrown frozen chicken into a non-preheated oven for 10 minutes and got bored waiting. I let him know the things fucking raw but my dude is already a few bites in and isn't gonna stop now. So I was high AF with no food to eat, and my buddy got salmonella lmao

Username: ArmouredMermaid
I'd love the gas demon sampler pack with the blue cap shatter!

My story is about a time years back when a few friends and I were going out clubbing. We brought with us an old Altoids container that we used to carry our bud and papers in, and smoked a blunt as we walked from the bars to the club. Before we got in line we stashed the tin in a bush off a side street. Fast forward a month or two: a small group of us were having a night out. We're sitting on a patio splitting some pitchers, and just start craving a nice joint, and then we remembered the tin we'd forgotten about early! We're getting real pumped, and head out to find it. We spend close to an hour rummaging through these bushes with our phone flashlights, and at last, we found the fucking tin! We are so proud of ourselves, we head over to a park bench to sit down and roll a nice one, open the tin, aaannnddd the bud is all rotten!! Hahaha, such disappointment. Luckily a few shots helped XD

Thanks for the entry! April 12 is my birthday, just saying ;)
Good luck everyone :)

username: xsinx

Would choose the Top Shelf Mix and Match with: Strawberry Cheesecake, Sour Diesel, Ice Wreck and Pink Tuna. For shatter I'd go with White Death.

Funny story: My father was a smoker and a bit of an anarchist. Back in the early 80's when the interest rates went absolutely nuts, he lost his house, business and pretty much everything because interest rates jumped up to close to 30%. He tried negotiating with the bank, to no avail and out of frustration, he went to the bank late at night with herbicide and dumped it all over their super neat flower arrangement in front of the bank, killing the whole thing. He never told anyone, it's been a family secret for 35 years+ :)

username on here and your site : philzmt
if i win i would love the demon pack with meath breath shatter!
my story is when i was in highschool one guy never had weed but always smoke with us and one time i was doing bottle toke (hash) and the guy was asking puff like a fiend and a big ant was climbing on my leg at the same time so i took the ant, put it on my cigarette, put ti in the bottle and gave it to him hahah he only said you left the cigarette too long it tasted bad. shit was funny

username: legaluser
mix and match: Gelato, wedding cake, strawberry cheesecake, purple death

story: My uncle from Ireland came to Canada to visit my family and go across the country a few years ago. He's only ever been in Toronto before so he was excited to see the rest of the Canada. He flies in and picks up his rental car around midnight and starts heading towards our house. It's a few hours drive so he gets comfortable until he sees a pair of headlights that looked like their were in his lane. He and the other driver in the oncoming car realize they were in they were indeed in the same lane and swerved to barely miss each other. The other driver got out of his car and yelled "You're going the wrong way!"
My uncle replied in his accent "How do you know where I'm going?"
With a dumbfounded look the other driver explained "No man... You're in the wrong lane!"

Username: Maryjayray

Definitely demon gas sampler! Shatter would meatbreath.

Ok funny story... well when I was 15 I worked 16 hour days with my father in a small community far above the arctic circle for a summer. I worked my ass off and naturally I got very thirsty and so would drink a few liters of this crappy juice they served for lunch and a few more for dinner. Well I guess some inconsiderate animal decided to die upstream from our only water source, and because I’m so far from home it hit me hard.

Now I’m at work, no vehicle to go back to the hotel, no working bathroom and I’ve got major stomach problems and I’m in trouble. Dad tells to go behind the building. I’m running, trying to get my pants off, trying to half squat against building and It was too late. Now my lower half is covered in shit and I had to walk 2 km to the hotel and beg the poor cleaning girl there to help me and please tell nobody.
i’ll tell ya, it took me a good few years before I could laugh about it :)
Last edited by maryjayray on Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firstly Id like to say thanks for the giveaway its always nice to see MOMS doing giveaways for the community and making some lucky winners happy :D.

Username-Thatoddzombie

I'd go with the Top shelf mix and match with: Gelato,Tom Ford Pink Kush, Pink Tuna, and Straw berry punch.
I got a couple of stories, but one of my favorites is I was smoking some shatter with a friend and he took his hit and I dont know if his body couldn't handle the overload of THC but his whole body started shaking and he didnt even notice LOL. Was super funny and scary seeing his mouth shaking and him struggling to put a carb cap on the bowl and him not even knowing. We ended up nicknaming him Parkinsons for that night and was defiantly a memory.

Ragnarokie wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:50 pm username - Ragnarokie
Gotta go with the Gas Demon Sample Pack with the lemon meringue shatter!
Awesome contest guys, good luck peeps.

My funny story would have to be when i was visiting a friend last summer. We got blasted on a shit ton of hash and my buddy got hungry and threw 2 chicken breasts into the oven. About 10 minutes later he comes back in with the chicken and hands me a plate. The thing is practically still clucking. He'd thrown frozen chicken into a non-preheated oven for 10 minutes and got bored waiting. I let him know the things fucking raw but my dude is already a few bites in and isn't gonna stop now. So I was high AF with no food to eat, and my buddy got salmonella lmao
ahha salmonella lol nasty

ArmouredMermaid wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:16 pm Username: ArmouredMermaid

My story is about a time years back when a few friends and I were going out clubbing. We brought with us an old Altoids container that we used to carry our bud and papers in, and smoked a blunt as we walked from the bars to the club. Before we got in line we stashed the tin in a bush off a side street. Fast forward a month or two: a small group of us were having a night out. We're sitting on a patio splitting some pitchers, and just start craving a nice joint, and then we remembered the tin we'd forgotten about early! We're getting real pumped, and head out to find it. We spend close to an hour rummaging through these bushes with our phone flashlights, and at last, we found the fucking tin! We are so proud of ourselves, we head over to a park bench to sit down and roll a nice one, open the tin, aaannnddd the bud is all rotten!! Hahaha, such disappointment. Luckily a few shots helped XD

did you smoke the rotten weed

xsinx wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:26 pm username: xsinx

Would choose the Top Shelf Mix and Match with: Strawberry Cheesecake, Sour Diesel, Ice Wreck and Pink Tuna. For shatter I'd go with White Death.

Funny story: My father was a smoker and a bit of an anarchist. Back in the early 80's when the interest rates went absolutely nuts, he lost his house, business and pretty much everything because interest rates jumped up to close to 30%. He tried negotiating with the bank, to no avail and out of frustration, he went to the bank late at night with herbicide and dumped it all over their super neat flower arrangement in front of the bank, killing the whole thing. He never told anyone, it's been a family secret for 35 years+ :)
I'm reporting you to get a reward from the banks

philzmt wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:21 pm username on here and your site : philzmt
if i win i would love the demon pack with meath breath shatter!
my story is when i was in highschool one guy never had weed but always smoke with us and one time i was doing bottle toke (hash) and the guy was asking puff like a fiend and a big ant was climbing on my leg at the same time so i took the ant, put it on my cigarette, put ti in the bottle and gave it to him hahah he only said you left the cigarette too long it tasted bad. shit was funny
haha sounded like a time when My friend and i putt grass in a cigarette and prank our friend and he said this weed is dope

legaluser wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:56 pm username: legaluser
mix and match: Gelato, wedding cake, strawberry cheesecake, purple death

story: My uncle from Ireland came to Canada to visit my family and go across the country a few years ago. He's only ever been in Toronto before so he was excited to see the rest of the Canada. He flies in and picks up his rental car around midnight and starts heading towards our house. It's a few hours drive so he gets comfortable until he sees a pair of headlights that looked like their were in his lane. He and the other driver in the oncoming car realize they were in they were indeed in the same lane and swerved to barely miss each other. The other driver got out of his car and yelled "You're going the wrong way!"
My uncle replied in his accent "How do you know where I'm going?"
With a dumbfounded look the other driver explained "No man... You're in the wrong lane!"
lolol

maryjayray wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:59 pm Username: Maryjayray

Definitely demon gas sampler! Shatter would meatbreath.

Ok funny story... well when I was 15 I worked 16 hour days with my father in a small community far above the arctic circle for a summer. I worked my ass off and naturally I got very thirsty and so would drink a few liters of this crappy juice they served for lunch and a few more for dinner. Well I guess some inconsiderate animal decided to die upstream from our only water source, and because I’m so far from home it hit me hard.

Now I’m at work, no vehicle to go back to the hotel, no working bathroom and I’ve got major stomach problems and I’m in trouble. Dad tells to go behind the building. I’m running, trying to get my pants off, trying to half squat against building and It was too late. Now my lower half is covered in shit and I had to walk 2 km to the hotel and beg the poor cleaning girl there to help me and please tell nobody.
i’ll tell ya, it took me a good few years before I could laugh about it :)
was the girl pretty. you show her your goods covered in shit?

thatoddzombie wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:17 pm Firstly Id like to say thanks for the giveaway its always nice to see MOMS doing giveaways for the community and making some lucky winners happy :D.

Username-Thatoddzombie

I'd go with the Top shelf mix and match with: Gelato,Tom Ford Pink Kush, Pink Tuna, and Straw berry punch.
I got a couple of stories, but one of my favorites is I was smoking some shatter with a friend and he took his hit and I dont know if his body couldn't handle the overload of THC but his whole body started shaking and he didnt even notice LOL. Was super funny and scary seeing his mouth shaking and him struggling to put a carb cap on the bowl and him not even knowing. We ended up nicknaming him Parkinsons for that night and was defiantly a memory.
shoulda called him vibrator

Willi wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:50 pm username: Willi
Death Bubba
Lemon OG
Purple Death By GAS DEMON
Strawberry Punch By Quadnautics

as for a funnyish but not really story first time i ever tried anything weed related i was suppper drunk and friend handed me a vape with shatter in it puked 3 or 4 times on my friends floor n passed out was a good time XD
lol as long as you didn't puke on yourself, your good

Username: Keyll
Sugar Plum, Blue Mango, Gelato, and Ice Wreck.
Lemon Meringue Shatter/Diamonds

When I was like, 12, me and my friends got together underneath the bridge where we had acquired for ourselves a lighter. We were gonna do it. We were gonna smoke some grass. I was the only one who could get the lighter to light, and I didn't want to smoke, so me and my childhood "friends" hung out underneath the bridge smoking some "grass".
I came home smelling like smoke and perfume and mom asks me what we were up to and I told her the 100% truth. "We were smoking some grass and tried to cover up the smell with perfume."
Mom: ... (frown)
MoMs: (actual weed)

It was just lawn grass, in case I didn't make it clear. I find it amusingly precious how I didn't realize how coming home and being like "we were smoking grass" could have gotten me in trouble. It didn't, my mom respected my, uh, literalism and just got me to change out of my stinkin' clothes.

JD17 is my username. And as always, you guys are excelling more and more every day! My choices would be:

Tom Ford Pink Kush by The Gas Demon
Pink Death Star by Gas Demon
Purple Death by Gas Demon
Pink Tuna by Gas Demon (if out of stock still Rock Tuna!)
Meat Breath Shatter

So my dog was barking at something outside and I was chilling on the sofa. I called her over to me, looked her dead in the eyes and said 'you have Barkinson's Disease'. I then absolutely burst out laughing and almost fell out of my seat.
You must not let this distract you though from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table

Cool contest, thanks for the entry.
My account name is AimOrDie

My top shelf mixer would be Gelato, Laughing Buddha, Purple Death and Pink Death Star, with meat breath shatter.

When I was like 16, I was smoking with a couple friends during the summer on my back balcony, and one of my friends was doing the slav squat while smoking, stayed in that position during the entire blunt (10-15 minutes in 30 degree weather), when it was finished he stood up quickly, and we walked to the back door and I asked him to open the screen door since he was closest to it. Keep in mind that my parents had just recently replaced this screen door, so it was basically brand new.
Not sure what happened, but he looked at me with a super confused look on his face, looked at the screen door and then pulled what I can only describe as a stunt fall, and fell right through my parents brand new screen door without hesitation. I guess that was one hell of a way to open the door, thanks Brandon.

Not gonna lie, it was discussed as a real possibility but after touching it it was a definite no go.
The Green Ace wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:09 pm
ArmouredMermaid wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:16 pm Username: ArmouredMermaid

did you smoke the rotten weed

Keyll wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:42 pm Username: Keyll
Sugar Plum, Blue Mango, Gelato, and Ice Wreck.
Lemon Meringue Shatter/Diamonds

When I was like, 12, me and my friends got together underneath the bridge where we had acquired for ourselves a lighter. We were gonna do it. We were gonna smoke some grass. I was the only one who could get the lighter to light, and I didn't want to smoke, so me and my childhood "friends" hung out underneath the bridge smoking some "grass".
I came home smelling like smoke and perfume and mom asks me what we were up to and I told her the 100% truth. "We were smoking some grass and tried to cover up the smell with perfume."
Mom: ... (frown)
MoMs: (actual weed)

It was just lawn grass, in case I didn't make it clear. I find it amusingly precious how I didn't realize how coming home and being like "we were smoking grass" could have gotten me in trouble. It didn't, my mom respected my, uh, literalism and just got me to change out of my stinkin' clothes.
lol how the grass taste

JD17 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:34 pm JD17 is my username. And as always, you guys are excelling more and more every day! My choices would be:

Tom Ford Pink Kush by The Gas Demon
Pink Death Star by Gas Demon
Purple Death by Gas Demon
Pink Tuna by Gas Demon (if out of stock still Rock Tuna!)
Meat Breath Shatter

So my dog was barking at something outside and I was chilling on the sofa. I called her over to me, looked her dead in the eyes and said 'you have Barkinson's Disease'. I then absolutely burst out laughing and almost fell out of my seat.
You must not let this distract you though from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table
Those were the good Ol'days of WWF

I once got so intoxicated on so many substances, that as I was dancing, I flipped open my old school nokia flip-phone and proceeded to smoke it like it was a packed bowl-inhaling through the charge port and lighting the keypad.. For the next year after that, I had to lie to people about why my phone was melted..

I don't care about the contest, I just wanted to share some solid stupid... Lol.