Another 1 OZ Giveaway! Sponsored by ShamrockCannabis.com - Official CanadianMOM Contest #2

Who doesn't like free weed? 🔥 1 FREE OZ is being given away to the winner if this contest!

This contest is a SMOKE SPOT CONTEST! To enter the contest, all you have to do is post a photo of your smoke spot (or a link to a photo) on this thread! It could be outdoors, indoors, at work, in a national park.. literally anywhere. The ONLY rule is that the photo must include cannabis of some kind, or a cannabis smoking device (vape, bong, etc). Your photo will count as your entry.

7 days from the moment this thread was posted, we will decide on our favourite photo. The winner will win a free OZ from ShamrockCannabis!!

Good luck to all ;)

Remember to thank https://ShamrockCannabis.com for generously sponsoring the giveaway!! Thanks again!!!

While you're here, join our Discord and chat: https://discord.gg/F2nAh2V

_______

THE WINNER HAS VEEN CHOSEN! Legaluser / post #21 is the lucky winner of a free OZ!!! Myself and Shamrock will be in touch!

Stay tuned - more giveaways to come!

Re: Another 1 OZ Giveaway! Sponsored by ShamrockCannabis.com - Official CanadianMOM Contest #2

Shit I was just there too. its just a parkette next to a Subway station bunch of checkerboard tables,grab a puff and have a sip usually got more partaking also in the park so it can get pretty entertaining...

also have chill out solo places for those heavy contemplation/creative strains railway tracks for the win..

grabbing some Red Dragon so I'll hit up those spots on the Week-end and update my post with pics

EDIT

One of my buddies Balcony Views nice and shaded in the summer

this ones a parkette just around the corner

and the last one from that area (couldn't make the train tracks)

this one is the checkerboard place I mentioned
Last edited by realgrimm on Wed May 29, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Another 1 OZ Giveaway! Sponsored by ShamrockCannabis.com - Official CanadianMOM Contest #2

I went on an adventure to take these pics... it took a while with my short cowboy legs and my two buddies slowed me down a bit, they were DEAD tired 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ 🤣 !
This is in West Nipissing at Mashkinonje Park

Thx ShamrockCannabis for a great contest!

Picture quality seems better when you click it
Screenshot_20190530-134715_Gallery.jpg
All of my weed jars are almost empty ! Please refill them ShamrockCannabis.com!!
Last edited by TJ84 on Thu May 30, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 16 times in total.

JD17 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:08 pm PS obligatory smoke room sign as I tried to 'stay classy, San Diego' with my first, but it must be seen.
20190527_151848.jpg
I saw that sign in an antique store! I didn't buy it though, just couldn't bring myself to shell out the $30 or so they wanted for it even if it was freakin amazing. Instead I bought precisely 2 old books (one was a mystery novel and one was a book of assorted maps of the Holy Land).

I really haven't had time to do anything let alone clean up my toking zone to a level where it deserves photographing, but nonetheless, a fine contest, my props to Shamrock for the generosity!