2 suggestions for you guys

Hey everyone,

So I've been here for a couple months now and I have a few suggestions! Not sure how possible it is to implement them, but here goes:

1. We have a link to "Mark all forums read" (which isn't visible on the mobile version btw) but we are missing a link to "View all new messages since last visit". Most forums I've been on offer that option. I know we can go from forum to forum and there's an indicator for each of them showing new posts, but it's kind of a drag to have to click a million times. I use my phone with limited data/month for the most part, so having to reload the site 10-15-20 times each visit is a bit annoying (and time consuming!).

2. A bit in the same vein, I notice there is a lot of offer repetition from MOM's. We'll often see them post something in their respective MOM section but also in the deals section and during 4/20 we'd get up to 3 posts since they'd post it there as well. This means every time a MOM posts an add or news, we get 3 new messages for it. I understand it adds visibility for them, but I don't think it helps us as consumers.

Hope that helps improve the site, keep up the good work!