A place for MoM's to show off pics or vids of their killer product.
Regular users may comment, but not start posts in this area.
Oct 1st update, please refrain from posting prices in this sub, posts with prices listed may be removed by Admins!

CAKED Cannabis Has Now Launched!

CAKED Cannabis

We’ve been some of the drivers in this game for decades. The cannabis culture is engraved in our DNA. We have always been on the hunt for that perfect pheno, bred the next level in cannabis genetic and pushed the bar with solventless extracts. Whether it’s a new stunning look, color, completely new flavour profile or pushing up the potency bar. We're talking small batch, exotic, grown in living soil, the good stuff. That hunt, that thrill is what drives us to continue to pave the way in the high grade cannabis evolution.

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg (379.78 KiB) Viewed 1764 times

Cold Cured Hash Rosin | MAGMA

We define our own terms because our product is setting the standard for quality in Canada. MAGMA refers to our fresh frozen, cold cured hash rosin. Protecting the terpenes with the cold temperatures, MAGMA is completely chemical or solvent free using heat, pressure and ice water as the only means of extraction throughout the whole process. It literally doesn't get any better than this.

CAKED Hash Rosin.jpg
CAKED Hash Rosin.jpg (576.63 KiB) Viewed 1764 times
510 Thread Hash Rosin Carts

Take our proprietary Magma and package it up. MAGMA carts are bringing your bud on the go in 500mg servings. Enjoy the potent and unique high without sacrificing flavor using a 510 thread battery.

510 Hash Rosin.jpg
510 Hash Rosin.jpg (436.9 KiB) Viewed 1764 times

https://caked.store/

**FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, RECEIVE A FREE PACK (3) OF PRE ROLL JOINTS ON YOUR FIRST ORDER

FREE SHIPPING $100+**

PREMIUM WEED STRAINS

CAKED Cannabis

We’ve been some of the drivers in this game for decades. The cannabis culture is engraved in our DNA. We have always been on the hunt for that perfect pheno, bred the next level in cannabis genetic and pushed the bar with solventless extracts. Whether it’s a new stunning look, color, completely new flavour profile or pushing up the potency bar. We're talking small batch, exotic, grown in living soil, the good stuff. That hunt, that thrill is what drives us to continue to pave the way in the high grade cannabis evolution.

https://caked.store/weed/strains/

CAKED Strains.PNG
CAKED Strains.PNG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1720 times

FREE PACK OF AAAA PRE ROLLS WITH FIRST ORDER

510 Thread Hash Rosin MAGMA Carts

510 Thread Hash Rosin MAGMA Carts

Take our proprietary Magma and package it up. MAGMA carts are bringing your bud on the go in 500mg servings. Enjoy the potent and unique high without sacrificing flavor using a 510 thread battery.

Enjoy PURE SOLVENTLESS 510 thread cartridges with real terps, no fillers, no additives and no bullshit!

These the best carts you're going to experience in Canada, we're sure of it.

Peanut Butter Breath Cart
Slurmintz Cart
Mimosa Carts
Traphouse LIVE Cart (LIVE = Flash Frozen Plant)
Biscotti OG LIVE Cart (LIVE = Flash Frozen Plant)

CAKED-510-thread-carts.jpg
CAKED-510-thread-carts.jpg (171.95 KiB) Viewed 1691 times

Re: CAKED Cannabis Has Now Launched!

Bako1980 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:06 pmSeems pricey
These aren't like your regular cartridges, it is our MAGMA (cold cure hash rosin) or flash frozen plant packed in the carts. Enjoy PURE SOLVENTLESS 510 thread cartridges with real terps, no fillers, no additives and no bullshit! Can't get better quality than these, the best carts you'll ever have.

I placed and recieved my 1st order from CAKED last week.Life got in the way,and i just opened the vac seal bag today.I got 2 quarters of flowers,opened both...and was blown away by the scent and looks.The free pre rolls smell like oranges(trapstar)I only medicate at night..but can't wait to dig into that flower...very happy with my purchase

prairiefarmer wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:51 pm I placed and recieved my 1st order from CAKED last week.Life got in the way,and i just opened the vac seal bag today.I got 2 quarters of flowers,opened both...and was blown away by the scent and looks.The free pre rolls smell like oranges(trapstar)I only medicate at night..but can't wait to dig into that flower...very happy with my purchase
Glad you are happy with your purchase! We strive on quality for our products, can't wait for you to try them.

Re: CAKED NEW CROP DROP

FRESH CROPS

We just harvested + cured a NEW garden of CAKED to perfection and added new strains of cold cure rosin cartridges.

Enjoy PURE SOLVENTLESS 510 thread cartridges with real terps, no fillers, no additives and no bullshit!

MAGMA-CARTS.jpg
MAGMA-CARTS.jpg (114.15 KiB) Viewed 1293 times

Peanut Butter Breath

Peanut Butter Breath is a perfectly balanced 50/50 hybrid, known to induce the best of both indica and sativa worlds. This is a heavy hitter that will leave you zapped to the point your body will lose movement. Food will never taste as great as it will after smoking CAKED Peanut Butter Breath. Great for stress anxiety depression. Pain and relaxing. This one helps turn the brain off.

Slurmintz

This Slurricane and Platinum Kush Mints cross brings only the best features of each strain into the mix. The smell is a slight minty aroma with a touch of berry and skunk. The effect hits first in the front of the skull like a thick haze and as it settles in the brain for an absolute state of comfort and euphoria. The smoke tastes as the aroma does but with a slight bit more skunk. Be prepared for someone to find the smell floating their way and then asking for a hit.

Traphouse LIVE

An indica for sativa lovers that will keep you coming back for more. This heavy terpene strain was created by crossing Clementine, Gelato 33 and Girl Scout Cookies. It boasts of pine, orange and vanilla flavours that create a beautiful thick smoking experience. The effects are the perfect hybrid high as you experience the focus and haze of the sativa side but the heavy body buzz from the indica. Smoke this while counting money.

Blueberry Slapz [NEW]

Blueberry Slapz packs an immediate high with full-bodied effects that will knock you flat out in seconds. You'll feel an instant sting of euphoric energy that fills your mind with a lifted creativity and a sense of unfathomable happiness. This energy will soon fade away, replaced with a tingly, heady happiness that is pretty unfocused. A heavy body high accompanies this heady state, starting as an arousing tingle before dropping you into a one-two punch of pure sedation and relaxation.

Biscotti Gusher [NEW]

This super strong Indica's smell is a slight natural spiced vanilla with a touch of citrus. It’s rich and deliciousness smokes like a thick smooth dessert. It first hits in numbing the tongue and then gets those eyelids feeling heavy. The effect makes its way into the body and you feel the heaviness set in throughout the muscles. This is best smoked with an espresso on a patio in Sicily or after a home cooked spaghetti meal made by your mom.