A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Re: The search for the best GTA based Instagram connect

Vdubb wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:47 pm Yeah the unlicensed producer flower is great. He’s in the GTA too so it doesn’t have to travel from bc.

So doctor quad doesn’t have vk from Theravada right now... he’s got a lot of weed from stickyzoo. I opted to go with red congo. I hope it’s the same as AC medicals red congo, I’ve read good reviews. He also has a blue lime pie that is peaking my interest.

He hasn’t msged me back, he’s pretty slow with response times.

He also gets flower from the same grower kingtuts uses.. he has stripper spit. But ya.. I think the hunt continues.. drquad is fine for budget friendly good weed it seems.. but I don’t know if he gets anything crazy. Seems like AAA+ to AAAA- stuff with the odd hierba and Theravada flower. I’ll probably still use him in the future because he has real good customer service. He didn’t even ask to see a picture when I told him about the bud rot. He immediately said he would send a replacement can, but he seemed shocked that the flower was bad. Hierba and Theravada for $110 half oz shipped ain’t bad. I’m just looking for that exclusive exotic bud...

Has anyone tried contacting north end flowers on Instagram? I was going to grab from him last month but it ended up snowing that day and I never msged him back. He wanted $160 half oz but guaranteed it’ll be some of the best weed I’ve ever smoked. I’m a bit skeptical..
Yo I was debating on the red congo and bruce banner. I would go with the red - the picture look amazing. Blue lime pie is enticing as well.

Funny you bring up north end flowers. I had a pleasant convo with the owner. Debating on pulling the trigger - much like puff, they deliver

Vdubb wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm Yeah I’m getting red congo only. I felt bad that I didn’t order anything extra after I said I would. But I have to be smarter with my orders. I wanna see how the red congo is before I order anything else.

Fun guy, how was your pink and platinum bubba? Try it yet?
Yo these people are taking their time replying. Pink is a hard hitter and didnt receive platinum bubba. Put in an order of Red congo lol

Vdubb wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:29 am Dr quads Pink Kush
I’d grade it AAA+ it doesn’t have quad potency imo. I didn’t see many amber trychs when I was inspecting the nugs. That’s always something I look for when inspecting my indica flower.
DBz Lindsay og, which is similar to Pink Kush in genetics (from what I’ve read) hits way harder and is much more potent.

The platinum bubba I got had bud rot.. he said he’d replace the can. I’m thinking of ordering one more can +
My replacement can to give him another shot. I can’t say no to those $110half oz prices. I’m going to get VK for sure (if he still has it) and I’m still debating on the other can.
I would have to agree on the AAA + rating. Potency isn't quite there for true quad. Trim was also a little lack on this. the VK I got was actually the best strain I received from Drquaaad. I still figuring out the platinum. Going to smoke a few bowls later tonight.

Vdubb wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:12 am Oh ya? I didn’t get VK because it wasn’t theraveda. But ya.. this PK is fine for $55 a q.. but it’s nothing special. I prefer abit more potency with my indicas. This definitely does not put me to sleep whatsoever. More of a calming, relaxing linalol high without the heavy body stone.
I havent tried it yet. Will post a review later this month once I get over how awesome the VK from TheRaveda is - such a pure indica, I smoked a joint in the cold and I thought my legs gave out - hard hitting body high.

Adding Cannabud_supply to the list - I ordered Orange Cookies 75$ and Nuken 60$ - same day shipping - I ordered in the morning - I had my shipping code bby lunch. Referred to me by Okg5.0. He in on the menu for March followed by @GreenAce

Just an update from my side as well. Had good dealings with Official Puff Level and order some Wedding Cake & Gas Mask - great communication and easy ordering process. Products were shipped to me quickly and arrived no problem. Also been speaking with Dank Dylan but have yet to buy from him (want to try him as he's a bit cheaper than Official Puff Level), but just put in an order with Kootenay Craft (7 different strains!) and OG Extracts (picked up one of each type of concentrate to give them a try), so I'm all ready to go for at least a month. Once I give him a try, will make sure to post.

Have also grabbed from 519 Rosin Company and he was great to deal with and his prices were really good as well. His product is good, but I don't have much to compare it to and just getting into concentrates (been smoking buds for 25yrs).

Any one know of folks selling in the Kitchener/Waterloo area? Would be great if I didn't have to pay for shipping each time.

Ypsi.

Ypsi wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:14 pm Just an update from my side as well. Had good dealings with Official Puff Level and order some Wedding Cake & Gas Mask - great communication and easy ordering process. Products were shipped to me quickly and arrived no problem. Also been speaking with Dank Dylan but have yet to buy from him (want to try him as he's a bit cheaper than Official Puff Level), but just put in an order with Kootenay Craft (7 different strains!) and OG Extracts (picked up one of each type of concentrate to give them a try), so I'm all ready to go for at least a month. Once I give him a try, will make sure to post.

Have also grabbed from 519 Rosin Company and he was great to deal with and his prices were really good as well. His product is good, but I don't have much to compare it to and just getting into concentrates (been smoking buds for 25yrs).

Any one know of folks selling in the Kitchener/Waterloo area? Would be great if I didn't have to pay for shipping each time.

Ypsi.
Dank Dylan does mail orders?? I thought he was pick up only in Toronto

Hey man - apparently he does. I reached out and asked him and he said yes. I ordered from Pufflevel and that was no problem at all, would be great if I could get the same menu from Dank Dylan for cheaper and shipped - that would be perfect. Any other folks carry the Headi-Connoisseur stuff or folks who deliver in the KW area?
chuchon06 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:39 pm
Ypsi wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:14 pm Just an update from my side as well. Had good dealings with Official Puff Level and order some Wedding Cake & Gas Mask - great communication and easy ordering process. Products were shipped to me quickly and arrived no problem. Also been speaking with Dank Dylan but have yet to buy from him (want to try him as he's a bit cheaper than Official Puff Level), but just put in an order with Kootenay Craft (7 different strains!) and OG Extracts (picked up one of each type of concentrate to give them a try), so I'm all ready to go for at least a month. Once I give him a try, will make sure to post.

Ypsi.
Dank Dylan does mail orders?? I thought he was pick up only in Toronto

In case anyone wants to check out pufflevel.. I got some Headiconnoiseur flower yesterday.

Sherbet breath pheno5
Gas mask
I’m a little disappointed with the gas mask. Muted nose and flavour... this strain should be stinky as hell. Hopefully some jar time freshens it up.. but the terps are underwhelming on this batch for sure.

The sherb breath is very nice though. Nice flavour, potent and caked in trichomes. They list it as a hybrid, but it’s 80/20indica according to cannasos

To ypsi, I noticed an Instagram/cannamarket guy called medically_recreational does kW deliveries.

No idea how good their stuff is but menu has some good strains

3x crazy $70/q
Forbidden fruit $70/q
High octane $70/q
Purple drank breath$70/q
Wedding crashers $70/q
Papaya punch $70/q
Banana breath $70/q
Black cherry breath $70/q
Red Congolese $70/q
G-Code $40/hq, $70/q
BC Roadkill $40/hq, $70/q
Blueberry cheesecake $40/hq, $70/q
Apollo 11 $30/hq, $60/q
Gods bud $30/hq, $60/q
Cotton candy $30/hq, $60/q

Rosin $45/g
High octane
Forbidden fruit

hellroseplace wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:09 am To ypsi, I noticed an Instagram/cannamarket guy called medically_recreational does kW deliveries.

3x crazy $70/q
Forbidden fruit $70/q
High octane $70/q
Purple drank breath$70/q
Wedding crashers $70/q
Papaya punch $70/q
Banana breath $70/q
Red Congolese $70/q
G-Code $40/hq, $70/q
Apollo 11 $30/hq, $60/q
Gods bud $30/hq, $60/q

Rosin $45/g
High octane
Forbidden fruit

Ohhh BC Roadkill...

So I sent doctor quad a message again today after he told me last week
“I’m not sending any packages out this week, I need a part. I’ll send it out next week”

It’s now Wednesday, mid-week... I think it’s just best if I show you my msg. Keep in mind this is now 20-21days after he told me he would send me a replacement can due to mine having budrot.
I didn’t take anymore screenshots but he continued being a dick towards the end. Saying he’s waiting on “k’s” and doesn’t have time for my drama.

Within the 20 days that I’ve been waiting, this was the third time I messaged him. Each time he told me “next week” or “soon”. So I don’t think i was being unreasonable. I’m not going to waste my breath bashing this guy online because he’s a joke.

It also appears he’s rebranded himself under a new name “premiumcanada”. Buyer beware for thedoctorquad and premiumcanada

Thanks for the heads up.
It's very disappointing to hear about this lack of professionalism and common courtesy.
Clearly the MoM business is in large part through word of mouth, so it always suprises me when I hear of someone behaving this way.

The search continues...
Vdubb wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:30 pm So I sent doctor quad a message again today after he told me last week
“I’m not sending any packages out this week, I need a part. I’ll send it out next week”

It’s now Wednesday, mid-week... I think it’s just best if I show you my msg. Keep in mind this is now 20-21days after he told me he would send me a replacement can due to mine having budrot.

I didn’t take anymore screenshots but he continued being a dick towards the end. Saying he’s waiting on “k’s” and doesn’t have time for my drama.

Within the 20 days that I’ve been waiting, this was the third time I messaged him. Each time he told me “next week” or “soon”. So I don’t think i was being unreasonable. I’m not going to waste my breath bashing this guy online because he’s a joke.

It also appears he’s rebranded himself under a new name “premiumcanada”. Buyer beware for thedoctorquad and premiumcanada

Vdubb wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:30 pm So I sent doctor quad a message again today after he told me last week

Ouch, sorry to see that, rough! Thanks for the heads up dude

This is not cool man - yeah he sent me his new Wickr. I will shoot him a msg as well as we were in constant back and forth (he replies really late). You can PM me your wickr name - mine is raptorfan93

We found these guys - and I am sorry your order got screwed over.

hellroseplace wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:09 am To ypsi, I noticed an Instagram/cannamarket guy called medically_recreational does kW deliveries.

3x crazy $70/q
Forbidden fruit $70/q
High octane $70/q
Purple drank breath$70/q
Wedding crashers $70/q
Papaya punch $70/q
Banana breath $70/q
Red Congolese $70/q
G-Code $40/hq, $70/q
Apollo 11 $30/hq, $60/q
Gods bud $30/hq, $60/q

Rosin $45/g
High octane
Forbidden fruit
Thanks for the heads up man, will check them out to see if they are worth using.

Cheers!

Ypsi.

Bassdrop30 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:15 pm Since they were mentionned before, Pufflevel started doing shipping again. I know most of you are from the gta anyway but just thought I would drop that here in case anyone was curious.
Once again, I've used Puff Level once and it was an easy process and was very happy with the product. Wouldn't definitely use again, but I'm going to explore this dude who delivers to KW to see if it is worth looking at.

Ypsi.