A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Re: Looking for Gods Gift, or other strains for insomnia/sleep aid

Most heavy indicas should do the trick but having said that depends on the terpenes, not all strains affect people same way. Tom ford Pink Kush is a popular strain these days and for me I almost get bit of a racy initial burst, but settles in to I can't watch a whole movie without dozing off effect if am by myself. also recently tried some strawberry mamba from supherbs, that stuff knocks me out quick and is very very tasty (to me anyways). Deathstar, deathbubba more strains but the list goes on. When you are after a certain type effect and found a strain you like, maybe possibly identifying the terpenes in it(which can be done by search strain profile) and try to find similar terpene profiles in other strains.

Re: Looking for Gods Gift, or other strains for insomnia/sleep aid

Our Comatose AAAA+/Craft is very similar!
Comatose OG is an indica dominant hybrid strain (80% indica/20% sativa) created through crossing the infamous OG Kush (found in Gods Gift) with another indica dominant hybrid.
It has the same THC level as Gods Gift - 27% & the flavour is tropical, sweet & earthy
20% off for new customers with code CDEN20 & FREE SHIPPING on order $99+
https://cannabisden.co/product/comatose-aaaa/