A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Re: Tropicana Cookies

I was thinking about creating this topic myself. I had some TC from Shamrock almost exactly a year ago that smelled and tasted like Creamsicle - I was very impressed as I rarely get vanilla smell/flavour out of "dessert" weed. The high was great for getting work done, but the flavour in a vape was phenomenal. I think about it every day, haha. I was hoping I'd see it pop up again by now so I'd love a more consistent supply of it, or something that tastes very similar.

I tried the Tropicana Cookies from KushStation and it was nice (high was stronger than the Shamrock strain for me, I started to look forward to it), but it had sour/piney/spicy notes instead of vanilla/dough/cream - this strain's really about nose and taste for me. I assume the TC from AC Medical would be similar, i.e. sour/piney if you're looking for that. The Green Ace has a more purple pheno in stock right now; debating pulling the trigger on that right now.