A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Re: For the sake of god

Just wanted to say RESPECT to flashbuds.ca

You have real import hash and even Nepal Temple Ball. I have ordered from flasbuds before and was quite impressed. I am really excited to see he/she actually cares about a real import hash!!!!

Waaaaaaaaay too many shit heads on the internet and even in stores in Canada that are trying to pass off some shit from BC as import hash. The worst is when it’s not even actually good hash, which is at least a rare find. Much more likely to be good quality BC smoke but it’s often NEVER worth $300-400 per ounce. Even that is too expensive when it’s real import hash if you ask me.

I’ve been to Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Morocco, Lebanon, Jamaica, Africa and other parts of the world producing hash/weed traditionally.

In Nepal you can buy 100 grams of absolute pure gold hash for like only $100..... I’m still paying $200-400 per ounce in Canada. That only barely seems justified if the seller has hash from every single country and you can make multi-cultural mosaic hash order that you could not make in those separate countries while touring.

That being said, if they had a vendor selling all types of import hash at only $150 per ounce... that’s totally reasonable and would be TRULY CANADIAN!! Consider that they are buying in bulk and an ounce of import hash probably only costs them like TEN FUCKING DOLLARS! ...since they are buying probably kilos at a time.

I bet you that flashbuds.ca is owned by someone who would actually care to sell hash that cheap but they are forced to have high prices due to business marketing and the rest of online vendors selling for such prices, they have to have similar prices. Maybe somewhere in the darknet I could find such..? I wonder!
Last edited by Schwag9 on Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: For the sake of god

Still looking for Nebula! I swear to god you guys have no clue why you smoke Kush...

Nebula is one of the strongest strains in history. It is such a well rounded and full body experience that any smoker can appreciate! The flavour is as unique as the smell and the buds are great bag appeal.

It is actually insanity that nobody really sells the strain Nebula ! It’s as good as TGA Subcool strains and White Widow or whatever...