A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Organic cannabis

I just bought from farmhard and really enjoyed it. Best vaporize I be ever had.

I was going to be a customer of theirs but their website is no longer up and I can’t email them a couple weeks after I received

Anyone know what happened to them?

Who else sells completely organic?

Re: Organic cannabis

Schwag9 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:45 am I just bought from farmhard and really enjoyed it. Best vaporize I be ever had.

I was going to be a customer of theirs but their website is no longer up and I can’t email them a couple weeks after I received

They just reopened and have a big sale on, small time couple operation

Odd-Assumption wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:40 am
Schwag9 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:45 am I just bought from farmhard and really enjoyed it. Best vaporize I be ever had.

They just reopened and have a big sale on, small time couple operation
What do you mean their website is still not working properly

48chains wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:37 pm
Schwag9 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:50 pm Anybody know what happened?
Did you get ahold of Farmhard? Had a good thing going last few years and now can't get in touch. ;)
I still am not able to contact them ! Very sad to see them disappear all of a sudden. Doesn’t make sense, BC just decriminalized other drugs lol can’t see why they would have any problems.

The exact same thing happened to me. I bought from them too. Farm Hard was a popular vendor and the most premium in the market, but I heard they were seized or something and could not recover, so I am not sure what happened to them. At that point, I tried a lot of companies, but none of them were able to meet my needs. That's when the search began, and I finally found organic products like Farm Hard from Toke Cannabis( https://www.tokecannabis.com/niagarafalls/store/ )and my new vaporizer is awesome. I consider them to be my second home. I believe you would also experience the same feeling there as I do. I hope this helps you.