A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Re: Godfather Og

Maxgottheblack wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:10 pm Looking for more Godfather OG. I bought a qp from (I hate to say it but I have to), cheapweed this past spring. Was one of my all time favourites. I bought some from quick greens and it was terrible
I thought the quick greens death bubba wasnt that great and their godfather og wasnt as good as it used to be. but i really liked the grape god. If i pay that kind of money i expect quads.... I havent found much godfather og online i think i saw some on weedroyale but i dont know the quality as ive never placed an order only looked.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:10 pm
Maxgottheblack wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:10 pm Looking for more Godfather OG. I bought a qp from (I hate to say it but I have to), cheapweed this past spring. Was one of my all time favourites. I bought some from quick greens and it was terrible
I thought the quick greens death bubba wasnt that great and their godfather og wasnt as good as it used to be. but i really liked the grape god. If i pay that kind of money i expect quads.... I havent found much godfather og online i think i saw some on weedroyale but i dont know the quality as ive never placed an order only looked.
weedroyale=Tony

realgrimm wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:57 pm
KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:10 pm
weedroyale=Tony
I don't know it'd make sense I guess since CW had lots of godfather og.